Test Her

~ Bad Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun is too happy as she get to goes out with Taemin. She always hope that they can be like this just the two of them but now it become reality and she is way too happy to believe it.

She keep taking a glance to Taemin. 

How could he be so handsome while holding a steering wheel? She smile then quickly shook her head before she gone too far of her thought.

“This is the first time I am on the car with a man”

“Really?”

“Yes… why? You don’t believe me?”

“No... just... A beautiful woman like you it impossible for a man to leave you alone” he also surprised when he realize what he said and hope Naeun didn't hear it. But surely she already hear it clearly.

“So that’s why you don’t want to leave me alone just now?” she asks with a smile on her face. 

That’s mean he want to say I’m pretty that’s why he accept my offer just now hehehe

“What?” He shocked by her question.

At first he just want to reject her offer like he always did, but he thought why not he tested and seeing how much this girl like him.

He didn’t answer her but the radio to ease the awkwardness.

They silent again….

“Where are we going?” Naeun changed the topic as she sees Taemin seems to not answer it.

“Eat gogi?”

“Wah! I like gogi… nomu nomu love it” she says it excitedly. She stops doing it when Taemin glare at her.

 

They had arrived. Naeun looks up to the outside seeing the big restaurant in front of her. She can tell it has been operate for a long time by the amount of their customer and their building. 

Wah! The meat here must be really delicious. She thought as she already excited to try it. Suddenly she feel hungry when she smell it even from the outside.

“Oh Taemin-shi, it’s been a long time you didn’t come here?” an ahjumma greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma” he greeted.

They having a talk for a while since they didn’t meet for a long time. Naeun just see them since she doesn’t know how to join them.

She just stand behind him with awkward smiles.

“Omo.. Who is she?” that ahjumma finally aware of Naeun presence.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Son Naeun” she bowed to her.

“Aigoo.. What a beautiful girl you are” she says as she hugged Naeun too. “Wait, are she is your girlfriend? She whisper at Taemin but clearly heard by Naeun.

“Aniyo…” they said it together. The ahjumma laughs when seeing them respond like that. She found they are really cute.

“She is… my co-worker” Taemin stuttered.

Naeun’s face change when she hears what Taemin says. She is sad but she realize, that is the truth, she is his co-workers but deep in her heart she feels disappointed.

What you thinking who you are? It’s the fact, Naeun-ah. She thought to herself.

“Omo... She so pretty… How could a co-worker is this beautiful?” the ahjumma says as she tightens her hug on Naeun and caressed her hair while looks at her lovely.

“Are you not falling for her, Taemin-shi? How come you not fall for this beautiful girl?” the ahjumma says and keep her eyes on Naeun as she really likes her.

“I’m hungry right now, can you serve us many of gogi” he says trying to change the topic when he sees Naeun already blushing from what the ahjumma says.

While they are waiting for their food coming, both of them just stay silent. Naeun keep looking at Taemin and looks at the outside as she don’t now what to do. Taemin keep playing with his phone. She feels bored but to talk with Taemin, he surely ignored her.

What he doing with his phone when I’m here, a beautiful woman in front of him. She sighed and pouted when Taemin didn’t seem to want to have a talk with her.

Not long after that, the ahjumma come with their food.

“Eat a lot okay, Naeun-shi? Ohh can I call you that?” she say when she put the plate on their table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter