His Past

~ Bad Boy ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin stop his car in front of SM University, he waits for her as everyday he do. When he sees Sulli, he quickly goes out of the car and called her.

“Sulli!!!!”

Sulli looks at the voice and when she sees him, she trying to run away from Taemin. But Taemin is faster as he grabs her hands and stops her from running.

“Let’s go back to our home” Taemin say softly to her.

Sulli just keep silent there as she still doesn’t move from her position. Seeing that, Taemin hold her shoulder as he wants to bring her to his car.

“No!!!” Sulli pushed Taemin away and make a distance with him.

“No… I don’t want to go with you. I don’t want to back to that house again” She says as she lowers her head down.

“Why? That’s our home. Where you wanna stay if you don’t want?” Taemin asked her

“It’s none of your business as long as I not living in that house”

“Why Sulli-ah. Did you hate oppa? Did you hate me that much?” Taemin says as his voice started to tremble.

“No….” she started to cry when she hear Taemin’s words. She never hates him, the fact is she really loves him but she can’t live with him. She wants to find their mom and he will absolutely don’t allowed her if she stay with him.

“Then let’s go back. I’m worry about you. Where you stay? What you eat? Come…”

“No…. Shiro!!!!” she started crying hard as she is already sits on the road. Taemin goes to her as he hugged her and her back to calm her down.

“Let’s go back. Everything gonna be okay. I love you and I’m no longer mad at you. You can do whatever you want okay. Just don’t leave me” Taemin says trying to calm her.

“C-c-can I find mom?” she trying to ask Taemin while raising her head a bit.

“No!!!” Taemin distance himself from her when he hears ‘Mom’.

“Why?”

“Because we don’t have mom, our mom is died. She already died from the day she leaves us” Taemin already stand up and turn his back to Sulli.

“Oppa… can’t you forgive her?” Now Sulli is the one who hold Taemin’s shoulder trying to persuade him.

“No!! Yah!!! Why you need to find her? She leaves us, she hates us, and she throws us from her life. And I will never forgive her for what she had done, until dad dies. You don’t remember how dad is after she leaves us. How difficult our lives after that? Now you want to find her?”

“She must have a reason, oppa”

“What reason? Because she hate poor live? Because she wants to life with that rich man haaa?” Taemin looks at Sulli straightly as he feels pissed off Sulli trying to defend that woman.

Sulli already crying hard at what Taemin says. But she can’t deny it, it’s true their mom leaves them and Taemin has the right to hate her to mad at her. He is the one that suffer the most after their mom left. He becomes the head of family, the dad, the mom to Sulli. Whatever she says, she will never know how much him hurt for what happens. But she also still wants to find her mom.

“I hate you, I hate you very much, oppa” Sulli says harshly to Taemin and turns her back to Taemin.

Taemin looks surprised at what Sulli say. There is a tear at the corner of his eyes but he still able to keep it from fall.

One car stop in front of them and there is one girl out from the car. Taemin can say that she is on the same age as Sulli or maybe her friends but Taemin can’t see her face since she cover it with her mask.

The girl goes to Sulli helping her to stand up and opens the passenger seat for Sulli. Sulli goes in that car without even looking at Taemin.

Taemin kneeled down there watching his precious sister left him because of that woman. He doesn’t know why but it’s only added more hate in him for that woman.

He drove his car somewhere where he also doesn’t know his destination. He drives it where the car will go.

Then he stops for a while at the side of the road. He put his head on the steering while having a lot of though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter