Tanialuvsu's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks a bunch for requesting!

Request again if you'd like!

 

Tania got up from bed with a groan. Summer break. What can possibly be good about Summer break?? It's not like Tania likes school, it's just that she lives in an apartment alone, her friends all went back to their hometowns and her parents are somewhere in Paris, having another honeymoon.

In these conditions, she'd rather have school than summer break.

She called one of her friends that might not be going back home while taking out a few clothes for her to wear later. "Fei! Where are you??"

"I'm on the bus, why?" She asked, "Ah, let me guess; you're bored. It's summer break and you have nothing to do."

"Exactly-"

Fei cut her off, "but don't expect me to get down from my bus right now and accompany you anywhere. I need to see my parents, they've been nagging me the whole semester to go home and visit."

"Geez, okay, I won't. I just don't know what to do. Even if I want to go outside, where would I go?"

"You could go to the museum? Art gallery? Or the park? Or even a cafe to just kill time?"

Tania rolled her eyes, "it's the 21st century, Fei. No one goes to museums or art galleries anymore. And you know I can't go anywhere without friends. I need to talk to someone."

"Just pretend that you're on the phone talking to someone, laugh at times, just talk to yourself!" Fei said, "Look, I gotta go. See you."

"There's just one problem when talking to myself, Fei. They don't respond!" Tania yelled when Fei hung up.

Not long after, she got a text from Fei; 'or maybe go see a concert. You know Jackson Wang? The Jackson that's in the fencing team when we were in high school? He's in a group called GOT7 and they're having a concert in the afternoon.'

'Well how am I supposed to get the tickets?? Hold on, that Jackson? The Jackson that's all bluff and our class clown??'

'Yes, that Jackson. And you can find tickets later. I'm sure they'll open up a booth. Have fun!'

 

Deciding not to worry about it, Tania got dressed to go outside, wore her sneakers and went to Starbucks. Maybe her friends were right, maybe she needed some time alone to think about stuff.

It was still early, about 8 AM, and she didn't know why, but was the Starbucks more crowded than it's supposed to be? She walked to the cashier and ordered her drink, "um, sorry, but is it more crowded today? Is there a special occasion or anything?"

The cashier smiled apologetically, "No, there's a boy group in here and their fans are following them inside. I'm so sorry for the discomfort, I'll take care of it right away."

After the cashier talked to this boygroup's manager, he managed to tell the fans to stay outside so that other customers may sit down and the group itself isn't bothered.

The fans let out a few protests, but they went out anyway.

When Tania was paying for her drink, someone waited behind her. She didn't dare turn around, but when she stepped aside to wait for her drink, she got to see the man's face and she swore she's seen him before.

"Um, excuse me," She spoke in Cantonese, "Are you..Jackson, by any chance?"

The man turned to face Tania, and it was obvious that he was caught off-guard. "Yes, but sorry, I can't give you an autograph right now."

Tania wanted to laugh. So confident, this is definitely Jackson Wang. "That's not it. Um, it's Tania? Any recognition? Tania Cheng? We went to the same high school?" Gosh if he doesn't remember this will be so embarrassing.

It took Jackson a while, but then his mind clicked. "OMG. Tania Cheng the class president??? The shorty?!"

"Hey, I grew taller now. But you remembered!" Tania laughed along, "I heard you moved to Korea and became an Idol, I guess that's true, huh? I also heard you're having a concert today."

"We are. Have you been stalking me? Are you a fan? Don't worry, if you are, I'll treat you differently. I'll even let you stay inside!" Jackson said jokingly.

Tania rolled her eyes, "I'm not a fan. Yet. I heard from Fei, she told me to watch, so I guess I will."

Jackson raised his brows, "you are?! Let me guess, VIP tickets with backstage pass?"

She in a breath, "actually, I plan on buying the tickets later when they open a booth or two."

His jaw dropped, "are you kidding me? No tickets??" He made movements with his hand and straightened up. "Alright, today's your lucky day. I have two VIP tickets because my parents can't come, so I'll give one to you."

"Jackson, you don't have to-"

"I want to, alright? Just take it and be there on time. I gotta go, so I'll see you later! Don't be late!" He waved after giving her the VIP + backstage pass ticket.

 

"Who was that?" Mark asked on the van.

"Yeah, who was that? You talked to her for quite a while." The manager said, "should I be worried?"

Jackson looked up, "what? No, no, she's a old friend. Don't worry, she's a very decent female friend, but not girlfriend material to me. To me, alright? Not to me."

"I think she's pretty cute." JB said lowly. And although lowly, of course everyone heard him.

Youngjae's jaw dropped, "Ohh, Jaebumie hyung, is this a crush, I smell??"

JB scoffed, "what the..of course not!"

Jackson shook his head, "hyung, Tania may look a bit..boyish, but she's really a girl inside, though. She's very kind hearted and she's willing to make sacrifices. Trust me, I know." He said, "When I was still in high school, I'm a troublemaker and Tania got scolded from the teachers for me."

"That's your fault," Bambam said, "how could you let her take the blame??"

"Well I was absent that day and I only knew the day after!" Jackson explained.

"But you apologized, right?" Yugyeom asked.

Jackson stayed quiet, "..I think I did?"

"How could you-"

"Never mind that," Their manager said, "what did you give her?"

"I gave her a ticket for our concert." Jackson said, "since my parents can't come."

JB side-glanced, "you do realize that fans are going to think you're dating?"

"Why? You jealous, hyung?" Jr teased.

"I'm fine with it. We're not dating anyway." Jackson answered JB.

JB rolled his eyes, "I don't even know her name."

"It's Tania Cheng" Jackson said.

"Jackson, just..keep quiet." JB said.

 

"YOU WHAT?!" Fei yelled on the other line. "You met Jackson and he gave you VIP tickets to the concert??!"

"He did, okay? You don't need to yell. It's because his parents couldn't come and so he gave me one of them. Geez, why are you so excited?"

"Because I didn't think you'd get a VIP ticket and meet Jackson!" She said, "You have to dress up. Really, impress him."

"Er, sorry, not interested." Tania said, "although there's a guy in his group. He's really handsome. I surfed them online."

Fei just screamed, "Is this a crush?! Tania, our friend is in a boygroup and you like one of them! Better grab it once you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter