VixxLeo82498's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay, this one's a...bit long xD lol just kidding

I had a few things changed, if you don't mind.

thanks for requesting^^

 

 

 

Hannah was finally able to breathe. After three years of home-schooling, she was finally able to breathe again. Sure, she was the one who wanted to be home-schooled thanks to those two-faced es, but home-schooling is very boring. You have no one to talk to.

Hannah is apparantly working part-time in a nearby coffee shop just for experience, and since it's close to a university, she often met old friends that recognized her. Although she hadn't seen 'him' yet.

"OMG, Hannah?" One of her..'friends' gasped when seeing her.

Kim Sanghee isn't what you usually call a friend, or at least, not to Hannah. It's not that Sanghee despises Hannah, in fact, she looks up to her well.  It's only that Sanghee doesn't agree with her choice of fashion and how she keeps wearing those thick glasses.

"..Sanghee," Hannah smiled meekly, "nice to meet you again."

"It sure is!" Sanghee smiled brightly. Well, the past is in the past. It's been 3 years anyway.

Sanghee and Hannah's relationship isn't as horrible as you think it is. Sanghee didn't splash her with paint, she didn't slap her, Sanghee only looks at her weirdly and bumps her once in a while.

"You're working here now?" Sanghee asked, confused because she thought that Hannah's parents were rich enough to get her 4 full years of education in Juilliard without scholarship.

"Yeah, I think it would be fun," Hannah replied and cleared , "so, what can I get you?"

"Um, what would you recommend?"

Hannah pursed her lips, "Our Cheerry Delight is great. And they're all combinations of fruits, so you can say it as a diet, I guess."

Sanghee nodded, "I'll get that."

Hannah mentioned the price and smiled as Sanghee went to her seat to wait. Marketing; you have to know what to say to please your guests and get a satisfacting amount of money.

 

While waiting for her co-worker to finish with Sanghee's drink, Hannah began to daydream about her past and recollect memories. Her worst case scenario with Sanghee was when it was two days before prom night and Graduation day.

Hannah has a major crush on a guy. He's not a kingka, nor is he a nerd. His name is JB, Im Jaebum.

And only God knows how, but Sanghee managed to find out. So she made tons of flyers and spread it to everyone that Hannah loved JB to the moon and back.

And what Sanghee said wasn't even completely true. Sure, Hannah liked him, but to say love...it's a bit too early.

But anyway, the point is that Hannah was so embarrassed that the whole school knew about her liking towards him, and JB himself knew about it.

Hannah thought that JB would be disgusted with her, I mean, she's the quiet girl in class who wears mostly black and barely says a thing. And just suddenly she likes someone.

But of course, she doesn't actually know what JB thinks of her.

 

JB now lives in a dorm for college and he's currently wandering around the streets, simply inhaling the fresh air. He decided to get coffee, because he knew he'd have to stay up all night to study for his exam tomorrow.

The door opened with a ding and JB walked to the cashier to order and pay. But when he stood in front of the cashier, he didn't know whether it was just him, or did he really see an angel.

He stared at the girl behind the counter for a while before widening his eyes. Jesus Christ! It's Hannah!

If Hannah thought that JB was disgusted of her, man was she wrong. In fact, JB's had eyes on her.

Of course, like everyone else, it all started with the fact that she is a foreigner. But then as she never spoke a thing and just sits there at the corner, JB grew confused and interested in her. He was planning on talking to her, when those flyers was spread out.

Truthfully, JB freaked out at the statement, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized that it was normal to like someone. Hell, what if the school finds out that JB likes her, too? So JB didn't mind it that much and he decided to give her some space by not talking to her yet.

3 months after that, she disappeared.

But now, here she is again, right in front of him, and they're both tongue tied.

"M..May I take your order?" She asked timidly.

Her voice. That was the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter