song drabbles

10 x 10

 

10 x 10

 

 

1. ♫ Raindrops - SNBRN ft. Kerli

They were supposed to be watching the stars tonight, but Jihoon was the only one on his back. Seungcheol was lying down, facing him and running a heated palm up and down his arm.

As the sky darkened and stars burst to brightness one by one, the elder’s touches became progressively less innocent, those kneading fingers on his arm trailing lower until they played with the waistband of his sweats. 

Jihoon tried to focus on the star-filled sky above - he really did - but then Seungcheol was dipping his fingers beneath the elastic and brushing the skin there. 

“Mmm… That tickles,” Jihoon said, adding just a slight moan to his voice. Seungcheol’s fingers tightened on him, and Jihoon knew that he had exactly the intended effect on the other.

He shivered when Seungcheol leaned to whisper in his ear, the elder’s breath hot against his skin, “Let’s go back to the tent.”

Jihoon pouted, turning to Seungcheol with wide eyes and pursed lips, noting the way the elder’s gaze flickered to them. “I thought you wanted to watch the stars.”

“You don’t think I brought you here to only do a bit of stargazing, did you?”

 

 

2. ♫ Do You Want Some Tea? - Hello Venus

Jihoon sidled back into Seungcheol’s embrace, giggling when the elder tightened his arms around his waist and placed a kiss atop his head.

Seungcheol had always been like this, dropping kiss after kiss on his forehead, holding his hand tight and smiling big whenever they made eye contact. They had been dating for almost half a year now, and while Jihoon would never say no to an adorable and cuddly Seungcheol, there was something he wanted to do even more with the elder.

And as they lied on the couch, Seungcheol’s bigger frame spooning him, Jihoon was going to make sure he got just what he wanted tonight.

He couldn’t stop the grin stretching across his face when Seungcheol’s entire body stiffened as he wiggled his into the elder’s pelvis. 

Seungcheol remained silent and Jihoon pouted at the lack of response, pushing back even further. 

“Jihoon, you’re so restless today,” Seungcheol said. His voice sounded strained - like he was holding his breath. 

If it weren’t for the fact that he was having too much fun torturing Seungcheol like this, he would have thrown a fit and demanded the elder to just take him already.

“I’m just trying to get comfortable,” Jihoon said innocently. He waited until Seungcheol had relaxed behind him before he shifted yet again, quietly under the guise of stretching. 

“Um - Jihoon, could you not, um - move so much?” 

“What’s wrong?” he asked, glad that the other couldn’t see his -eating grin right now. 

“Nothing, it’s just that, um… “ Seungcheol stammered, and Jihoon wondered why Seungcheol was being so damn careful with him, tip-toeing around the topic of like he was a five year old. He knew the elder wanted him - he caught those lust-darkened eyes following his movements as he danced, heard the elder with low moans of his name when he thought Jihoon asleep. 

“What is it?” When Seungcheol didn’t reply, Jihoon asked coyly - even though there wasn’t a reason to because he could feel the growing hardness against his backside - “Am I making you hard?”

Seungcheol groaned, and then there was a quiet admittance that made the blood roar in Jihoon’s head and his cheeks burn even though it had been his plan all along:

“Yeah.”

 

 

3. ♫ Heart Attack - EXO

Seungcheol’s always had a weak heart - the kind where he’ll be out of breath after half a flight of stairs, the kind that sidelines him from games and sports. It’s a condition that has his parents falling over themselves to ensure his comfort, and one that leaves him in the hospital as often as he stays home.

So when he sets his eyes on the new boy his teacher introduces to the class, Seungcheol can only blame his genetics when his heart drums so wildly that he fears it will give out on him.

“Hi, I’m Jihoon.” The voice is soft and melodious and suits the boy perfectly. 

Seungcheol can only gape as he drinks in the sight of big, innocent eyes, the most delicate pair of lips he has ever seen, and those soft cotton-candy locks that has his fingers twitching at his side with the desire to feel. 

And when Jihoon turns so that their gazes lock, Seungcheol’s heart damn near pounds right up his throat and out his mouth.

 

 

4. ♫ Time (Skrux Remix) - Chase & Status Ft. Delilah

Jihoon let out a cry of pain when Seungcheol shoved him against the wall, causing his head to snap back.

“Seungcheol—”

Seungcheol silenced him by smashing their lips together, kissing him hard and messy and so ing good that Jihoon’s legs turned to jelly and he had to cling on the the taller man for support.

When Seungcheol pulled away, he was left panting for breath and shaking. Seungcheol didn’t even spare him a look before latching onto his throat, sinking his teeth into his flesh. Jihoon moaned - half from pain, half from pleasure - and bared his neck for the elder to mark.

He wanted more than what Seungcheol was willing to offer. He wanted more than just casual trysts stolen in between meetings. Was it so bad for him to yearn for post- cuddling and secret-sharing in bed (as opposed to being left on the bathroom floor)? 

Jihoon made to speak up, but then Seungcheol was undoing his belt with deft and practised fingers, quickly undoing his zipper and yanking down his trousers. As the elder’s hand curled around his - already hard and wet - the words turned into a strangled mess.

 

 

5. ♫ My Kind of Love (RedOne and Alex P Remix) - Emeli Sandé

Seungcheol knows he’s kind of ed up. 

He knew exactly how to twist his words to make Jihoon take those drugs. The boy only wanted to fit in, just wanted to find that small group of friends so he’d never be alone instead. Such a pity that he found Seungcheol instead. 

And now Jihoon’s getting high off ecstasy all the damn time, and what was once a casual drug for partying has turned into a lifeline.

Jihoon’s high right now. That explains the glazed-over and trusting and lustful look. It’s the only reason why the boy clutches his shirt and ruts desperately against him, trying to reach completion. 

Seungcheol hates himself - ing hates himself - for feeding that addiction. Without those drugs, Jihoon’s a corpse and exceedingly paranoid to the point where he flinches the moment Seungcheol enters the room.

How’s he supposed to be close to Jihoon when the boy is in such a state?

So he’s digging into his own savings to pay for Jihoon’s needs. It’s the least he could do, right? And yeah, he’s skipping more meals than he would like, falling behind on bills. He knows he’s slowly being roped into dealing himself, but it’s all worth it when he knocks on Jihoon’s door.

Jihoon looks at him like a ing god - like he’s the only being in the universe, like he is the universe - when he offers those seemingly innocuous pills. 

Seungcheol doesn’t think even the most madly in-love couple look at each other like that.

 

 

6. ♫ Break Up in a Small Town - Sam Hunt

How could Seungcheol pretend to be happy when Jihoon was looking at Soonyoung like the man just gave him the stars?

He supposed that in a way, Soonyoung had - because that was the only thing Jihoon ever wanted from him: for Seungcheol to publicly announce their relationship. Jihoon wanted to be introduced as a lover, not a friend, when they bumped into Seungcheol’s acquaintances. He wanted to hold hands and kiss, but Seungcheol couldn’t do that - not out in the open.

Why didn’t Jihoon understand? 

He wasn’t like Soonyoung. He wasn’t some high school dropout that spent his mornings singing on the subway platform, didn’t moonlight as a bartender. He came from a distinguished line of lawyers and doctors and businessmen, and he had a reputation to uphold. 

But Jihoon and Soonyoung were sitting close, the entire lengths of their bodies touching. They rubbed their noses, grinning big at each other, and all Seungcheol could think about was how Jihoon used to look at him - and only him - like that.

And , this was their café. What was Jihoon thinking inviting that hopeless, dirty, poor man here? 

Even tables away, he saw Soonyoung mouth “I love you” and he was begging over and over again in his head, Please don’t say it.

Jihoon did, of course, eyes falling shut and closing the miniscule space between him and Soonyoung in a kiss. When he pulled back, he was smiling shyly - cheeks dimpling in the way Seungcheol adored - and saying “I love you” right back.

Seungcheol gripped the handle of his porcelain mug so hard that he snapped it right off.

 

 

7. ♫ Find Me Out (Two Ways Remix) - Hollywood Principle

To atone for the sins committed in a past life, Jihoon was given the task of keeping someone alive for seven months - one month for each of the seven sins. Considering he had done some ty things while he was alive, he thought serving as a guardian angel was a generous free pass to Heaven. He continued to uphold this belief until he was saddled with a twenty-something Korean male named Seungcheol, a part-time statistics student, part-time model, and probably too kind and attractive for his own good.

In the past two months, he had saved Seungcheol from drowning three times, prevented fatal car accidents five times, and pulled Seungcheol out of freak accidents six times. The man was quite literally a baby deer, walking into every possible death trap set by malevolent spirits, and he was in all the wrong places at the wrong times.

Jihoon had never met anyone so hopeless at driving, so bad at swimming, and just so damn reckless and careless. If he didn’t know any better, he would think Seungcheol was trying to get himself killed on purpose.

It was a dangerous game he played, because every time he saved Seungcheol’s life, he risked revealing himself. If a human being managed to piece together what he was, he would be sent straight to Hell. He tried not to think about it.

He just wanted to get his penance over with and move onto Heaven. Couldn’t a dead guy get some rest around here?

Apparently not. Not tonight, at least, because it was 1 AM in the morning and Seungcheol was jaywalking, running across a main road and right into the path of a speeding car.

“Seungcheol!” Jihoon screamed - not caring that he shouldn’t know the man’s name at all. 

Jihoon materialised and he lunged forward, slamming Seungcheol’s body out of the car’s way. All his breath left him as they tumbled off the side of the road, scraping off skin from their arms as they went. The car swerved, tires squealing across cement in an effort to regain traction. He vaguely registered the furious honking and the string of expletives, and then the sound of the car driving away.

Somehow he ended up beneath Seungcheol. He groaned and blinked repeatedly, the world around him swimming in and out of focus. His vision finally settled and he found himself looking up at Seungcheol, who was hovering above him on all fours. 

The man was grinning at him with all his teeth, eyes upturned into half-moons. He didn’t look like someone who just had a brush with death. If Jihoon were sound of mind, it would have occurred to him how scary a daredevil the other man was. 

As soon as he snapped out of his daze, he yelled, “What the is the matter with you? You could have died!” He was trembling uncontrollably at their closest call yet; he almost lost Seungcheol this time. “What—” What if I wasn’t here to save you?

Whatever fussing Jihoon planned on doing next evaporated on his tongue when Seungcheol held his gaze, smiling at him in a way that made his heart feel like it had been shot. And oh god, if his heart could pound, it would smash right through his ribs. Jihoon swallowed hard and eked out a tiny, “W-why are you looking at me like that?”

“I knew I wasn’t going crazy.”

Jihoon offered a very eloquent, “Huh?”

“Every time I’m in a dangerous situation you show up to save me,” Seungcheol said. 

Jihoon cursed. This was his cue to leave, or everything he had worked for in the past weeks would go to waste. But Seungcheol was helping him to sitting, holding his still-shaking hands in warm palms and it just felt so ing good that he couldn’t bring himself to pull away. 

He remained stiff and silent, eyes downcast as Seungcheol reached out to brush the bangs from his forehead. In the stillness of the night, the gesture felt far too intimate.

“You’re even more stunning up close,” Seungcheol murmured. 

Jihoon’s cheeks flooded with heat and he shoved Seungcheol away. He scrambled to a standing position. not daring to look at the other man. “I have to go,” he croaked, turning on his heel to hurry away. 

“No, wait!” Seungcheol jumped up to rush after him.

But Jihoon was already gone.

 

 

8. ♫ Collide - Skrux & Bone N Skin

This moment is more than just two friends dancing in the club. 

Because friends don’t step so close to each other that there’s only a scant inch of space between them. If Jihoon were just a friend, said man wouldn’t be looking at Seungcheol with a heavy-lidded gaze, thin lips slightly parted and panting as he grinds softly against Seungcheol. It’s a tentative motion - the kind you use when you don’t know when your advances would be welcome. 

But Jihoon rubbing on him is very much welcome, and Seungcheol thinks, all the repercussions. He takes Jihoon’s waist, sinking his nails into that milky flesh he plans to mark tonight, if everything goes as hoped. Loud music reverberates through the air but Seungcheol swears he hears the tiny groan that escapes Jihoon’s lips. 

Seungcheol yanks the smaller man into him, so that their chests collide and their straining s meet painfully good. Jihoon’s hands find purchase on his shoulders, small hands his shirt.

He dips his head down and takes Jihoon’s delicate earlobe between his teeth in a nibble, loving the way the other man’s hands tighten on his shirt.

“Why don’t you sleep over at my place today?” Seungcheol suggests.

It’s a question he’s asked hundreds of times before.

But he knows that if Jihoon agrees - like he always does - they won’t be getting any sleep tonight. 

 

 

9. ♫ Being Human (T-Mass Remix) - Skrux ft. Mona Moua

As fraternal twins, there was a time when Jihoon and Seungkwan’s worlds revolved around each other.

But ever since they moved to a lone mansion atop a hill - more suited for a dozen inhabitants than a family of four - Seungkwan felt an ever-widening distance stretching between them. 

There was something roaming the house, and Seungkwan didn’t know how else to refer to it but as a demon. While he’d never seen it eye-to-eye, he felt its heavy presence on his shoulders. He caught its shadow in the periphery of his vision, gone the second he focussed on it. It slid from mirror to mirror, lingered in the corner of his dreams, seeped beneath the doors, and somehow, formed an attachment to Jihoon.

Their parents blamed Jihoon’s rapid weight loss and dull eyes and limp rose hair on depression, but Seungkwan knew better than that. Who else could Jihoon be giggling away the hours of the night with, if not this demon, Seungcheol?

They’ve had this conversation a dozen times in half as many days. Jihoon had been unyielding, but this was a war of attrition Seungkwan had no intention of losing.

“He’s going to kill you!” He wanted to take Jihoon by the shoulders and shake him and scream, Open your ing eyes! 

“Seungcheol would never do that,” Jihoon said firmly, voice unwavering and eyes steady on Seungkwan. “Seungcheol - he loves me, I promise he does.”

Seungkwan grabbed Jihoon by the wrist, so bone-thin that his pinky and thumb could close around it. It felt brittle in his hold he feared he would snap it with just the slightest of pressures. “Have you seen yourself in a mirror? You look like you’ve lost half your body weight. A person who claims to love you would never leech off you like this.”

Jihoon yanked his hand back with more force than Seungkwan thought his waif figure was capable of. “Seungcheol isn’t a leech - I’m letting him feed from me.”

“He’s the life out of you!”

Seungkwan blinked and then he was slammed against the wall so hard his head rebounded and pain spiked through his skull. Jihoon tightened his fists on Seungkwan’s collar and Seungkwan had no choice but to look into those dead eyes.

“Watch how you speak about Seungcheol,” Jihoon snarled, nostrils flaring and teeth bared.

 

 

10. ♫ Finding You - Nightcall X Satellite Empire

Seungcheol had him on his back, trapping him within the confines of his arms. The elder gave him a wicked smile before dipping forward. For a second Jihoon thought they would kiss, but Seungcheol averted his lips at the last possible second, brushing along his jaw before latching onto his throat.

Jihoon moaned, throwing his head back against the pillows as Seungcheol kissed up his neck. His hands found their place on the elder’s shoulders as the man moved to a trail over the rim of his ear.

His mouth fell open in a silent moan of pleasure when a large hand cupped his aching groin and kneading with the most teasingly light pleasure. Jihoon squirmed, trying to create more friction between his arousal and Seungcheol’s palm.

“S-Seungcheol…” Jihoon whined. In an uncharacteristic display of mercy, Seungcheol squeezed him a little harder and rubbed slow circles until he was rocking his hips up with desperate whimpers and ready to burst against his zipper. 

Seungcheol tucked a lock of hair behind his ear before pressing a tiny kiss to the skin there and Jihoon cursed the way his heart jumped at the gesture. He pushed that glimmer of hope down, willed himself not to think and just feel the other man’s body on his own.

“Tell me what you want,” Seungcheol murmured, voice rumbling low in the back of his throat.

Jihoon’s breath hitched - as it always did when the elder spoke to him like that - and he clenched his eyes shut. He knew the response Seungcheol was waiting for, some variation of, Please Seungcheol, I want you inside me. That was the extent of their relationship, anyways, and he never asked for anything more, but lately something had shifted inside him.

It was something that made him hold onto Seungcheol tighter as they ed, something that made his chest constrict as he watched the man change and get ready to leave while he remained in bed. And god, it was something that made it so ing hard for him to bite back that I love you when Seungcheol tackled him into bed and began tickling him.

And so, before the courage left him, he said:

“I want you to kiss me.”

 

 

Author's note - I hope you guys liked it! Do let me know which one you liked best ^^ Thanks for reading <3