Chapter III – If I’m the one

One Week in Seoul

HAY! ~ last part of my little taemin and you story... it's a bit shorter but don't worry I have ideas for a 2min story so you only have to wait >.<
and no... taemin is not a brat in this story^^

------------------------------------------------------------

Ehm… yes. How small the world really is.” What is stumbling out of my mouth in this moment? That’s so weird.

Yes it is. So yeah…” he shyly rubbed his neck as he started to talk again. “So you’re here in this part of Seoul? As you said this morning you make a film about something special? What is it about?

Yes here I live for one week now… I hope so.” I want in silence trying to focus on what I’m about to say. Is he really interested in me or is he just that nice because we meet again and he is famous by the way. “I don’t really know what my film will be about. It should be something special but there are so many things you could make a film about.” Should I tell him about that problem with my hotel?

So by the way where do you live here?” Omg no… please don’t ask me.

After receiving some glares I opened my mouth. “In this hotel at the end of the street.” I said as I turned myself around to show in its direction.

But isn’t it expensive?” He asked with wide eyes open in shock.

Yes it is. And my boss doesn’t have booked the room. So I haven’t anything to sleep over night.” And then I regret what I said. Why I’m telling someone who barely know me what my problems are? He is y famous sweet Lee Taemin. He isn’t the right person for talks of this matter. Nor he isn’t the one who should know.

His big brown eyes stared back at me as he was trying to say something but simply can’t. He pushed his hair back and simply looked back down the road where my hotel is. So I made it my turn. “But my boss sends me some money for paying the hotel. But I don’t really know when he does.

We went in silence again. I thought he just say “bye” and go forward to follow his schedule but he stayed. Many people passed by since the rain stopped a few minutes ago. Everyone busy with their own business. Some younger boys and girls shrieked from the other side of the street as they saw Taemin next to me. He just simply waved back saying sometimes some set phrases.

After a while he turned himself to the door and went inside the building without saying anything to me. No “bye” nothing as I was air. So I decided to go on find a place to eat something. Since my arrival this morning I haven’t eat anything except some sweets.

But when I want to eat something I should drive to another part of Seoul where prices are much less than here. I can’t pay it.” I said to myself counting the money inside my wallet. “I know a good restaurant. And don’t worry about paying. If I’m the one who you made your film about, you don’t have to pay anything this week. I promise you.

And I turned my face back to the door where a young sweet Taemin stands wearing a black hoodie dark blue cap with sunglasses.

For sure?” I said without thinking about what he said.

For sure.

And this was only the first day of the week. So there was much time left to these to ones.