Chapter I - Airport

One Week in Seoul

Hallo~ This is the first chapter... and really don't know how it is... inside my head it sounds so awesome... but when I start to write it down >.<
Comment please and be nice :3

------------------------------------------------------------

The flight 2612 to Incheon starts from gate 52 in 30 minutes. Repeat the flight 2612 to Incheon starts from gate 52 in 30 minutes.” sounded it through the main hall of the airport. My luggage still by my side I stood there without knowing what to do.

Yes even if I got the chance to make a “special” film and can choose the topic I had no idea. There are so many possibilities. So I decided myself for Korea. The language courses shouldn’t be for nothing. I spend hours to learn how to pronounce all the syllables and how to use correct grammar. So now it’s time to use it.

But what could I make a film about? I really don’t know much about the Korean culture. I never made a film about “something special”… but it’s the only chance to get my job back.

During check-in I thought to make a film about the Korean food. There are many special foods and they taste different from ours. But where could I make something special…

I should had quit work and go somewhere else. Maybe changing the TV host. But no, I choose this stupid thing. Now I’m here and there’s no way back. So let’s get through it. And before I could think anything else the plane took off.

~~~

From my window I saw the ocean. Clear blue water was reflecting the sunlight with the warmth that met my face through the window. It’s more than beautiful. I really like the color blue because it’s a color of life. But anyway, this won’t help me to get the perfect film.

Over hours I thought about the film. Maybe I just film something in the city and present the many facets of Seoul and Korea or should I search for some stars and ask for an interview… but they would deny in first place. Their schedule is too busy for making such uninteresting interviews.

As I arrived at the airport I thought about getting into the hotel. Just getting my luggage from the baggage collection and then straight ahead to the hotel and writing down some ideas. But I need some information. Just as the world would hear my thought I saw an information point in the airport. Just a few steps away from me.

Hello. How can I help you?” a young woman asked me as I stepped in front of the little glass wall.

Ehm… I need some information about special things in Korea.” I said with an uncertain voice. She gave me some papers about local attractions. But it was more for normal tourists like going in the zoo or visiting a garden and so on. So I think I really need to search on the internet.

~~~

While going the way to the exits I just saw on the left side of me a big glass wall. You could see all the planes on the airport.

When it suddenly gets a bit darker I just looked outside to see a plane takes off. I thought it could be only a few meters away right to touch it. It was so impressive. I’ve never saw something like that in my life. A little “Awesome” was the only word I got out of my mouth.

But my sensation didn’t last long. In this moment I just felt that my legs struggled with something. But instead of hitting the floor hard I landed one something… or better someone. Between my legs was a suitcase like it just popped out of nowhere and underneath a person…

No. Watch it! You just can’t put your luggage in the middle of the way.” I heard a person say. Why was he so angry? It’s nothing to worry about. I hadn’t looked after my way. But before I could say anything, someone grabbed my arm and lifted me up.

I’m sorry. Is all okay with you?” the person who lifted me up asked. It seems to be the same one who talked earlier. But why know in English and the first time in Korean?

It’s all okay. I think nothing is happen.” I said back with a small smile. But he doesn’t react. He focused on the one who was still lying on the floor. With a mumble he lifted the other one up.

A tall young man in blue shirt, black jeans and with a black sunglass on his nose. His blue hair shimmered lightly in the light. He looked into my eyes. I couldn’t really see him through his sunglasses but my heart skipped a beat and I just felt that he really looked at me. In this moment noticed how nice and handsome he seemed. His style was casual and stylish at same time. But I saw him blushing. His cheeks gained a slightly red color.

How do you think so?!” the man who lifted me up scolded him again in Korean. “I just tell you every time that you’re no longer unknown. What if a fan saw this? Or what even if it was a fan?” He got very loud by the end of his sentence. But he didn’t stop. “This would ruin you. You, your band, and the whole company. Do you understand me?” he asked after the younger didn’t said anything.

With a little hum he focused himself on his luggage getting it up from the floor next to a bench. I followed every step with my eyes. Ignoring the glares of the older one.

When I was about to turn myself to leave I heard someone speak behind me. I thought it was the older male. But I was so wrong.

I… I’m sorry that you bumped into my luggage. I hope you don’t hurt yourself.

His soft and melodic voice was like music in my ears. I thought I could hear him hours speaking and I wouldn’t get tired. So lightly and calm.

No… It’s… it’s okay. I’m fine. I should say sorry. I just looked outside the window and didn’t realize your suitcase. And I’m sorry for landing on top of you.” I said with a small smile trying to push the awkward atmosphere away.

I tried to see his eyes. But his sunglasses were to dark. But one moment later it seems that I tried for nothing. He toke them off and I just saw his wonderful small, delicate brown orbs.

No it’s okay. Nothing happened. By the way… Do you know me?

I looked back again… and then my heart hit the ground hard. I couldn’t realize what was happening right know. And if my leg wouldn’t hurt I had to nip myself. But this wasn’t needed. And just before I opened my mouth he answered himself.

My name is Lee Taemin. It’s nice to meet you.