Chapter II - Somewhere in Gangnam-gu

One Week in Seoul

Hey out there~ *-*
here's chap 2... i hope you like it please comment and subscribe >.<

I just let this open with out subscribing because i want you to read it and not subscribe for it :D
thanks for your subs anyway. You're awesome >.<

------------------------------------------------------------

I blushed so heavy I felt my blood boil inside my cheeks. Imagine the one you dreamed about is standing in front of you and don’t really know, that you know him better than he knows you. It seems a bit crazy but being popular means to get known by many unknown.

He looked so handsome and sweet. Every photo in my head rushed off because nothing of them was like seeing him in real. His small nose and pink plump full lips with this little smile on it. He looked back at me with questioningly eyes. Like he expected to get something.

After I introduced myself the person who seemed to be his manager pulled him away telling me that he has a busy schedule and has to go. So I leaved the airport as well, standing in front of the building calling a taxi to get to my hotel.

~~~

Arriving there after over two hours I couldn’t believe where I was about to spent the next week. This was maybe one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul. Only the entrance was made of full glass and all the walls were covered with light brown wood plates. The floor was all made out of white and black marble. The lightning just looked like a concert where all the instruments play together. I was absolutely stunned.

But my happiness disappeared the next moment. During the check-in the woman who stands behind the counter said something that worried me a lot.

I’m sorry but there is no reservation with your name. Maybe you booked with another name?” she said as she looked on her screen something clicking there.

Ehm… Yes please check out if there’s a reservation on Rother.” Maybe my boss booked the hotel on his name. But all things seemed to be right as the face of the woman relaxed itself.

Yes. There is one, on Robin Rother. Is that correct?” But that wasn’t correct. His name wasn’t Robin. Maybe there was a mistake during reservation? Or had my boss forgotten to make the reservation? So many questions inside my head… What if he has? I can’t pay the hotel, or anything else. I even can’t fly back because my ticket is for the flight in 7 days. I hummed a “No” and turned myself back to the entrance. The woman looked surprised but said nothing. Where should I go? What should I do?

What I do is calling my boss. But that wasn’t the best idea…

“Ah yes. I’m here at the hotel. But there is no reservation on my name. So have you booked it on another name?” I asked without waiting him to say something as he accepted the call.

What? Sorry… but what? What should I have booked?” …He seems not to know?!? What the hell was going on right know?

I’m here in Korea as you said to make the special film you want and I asked you to book the hotel. And as you came last week you said that it will be this hotel. And now I’m here but there is no reservation for me. What should I do now?” I half shouted half cried inside the phone.

Ah… yes. I’m sorry but I said it would be this, right. But as I looked up on the internet there was no free room. But I forgot to tell you.” This can’t be true… no this can’t be the truth.

No. I’m not in the mood for games. So tell me my reservation name. I haven’t enough money to pay for this. And you said you would pay and book. I’m your worker.

Yes. But you have to look up yourself. You never talked again with me or asked if I had made the reservation.” No… don’t do this. I’m under stress right now. “But I can send you some money. But not now. It’s early in the morning.” I couldn’t believe. He really doesn’t care much about me. Why I said I do this film? I should have quit working and just stayed at home.

But here it’s day. And I want to check-in to get into my room. There was a long flight and I’m not in the mood for playing games right now.” I shrieked inside the phone. My boss not giving a moan.

Yes… I do it when I’m awake.

And before I could say anything further the line went dead. And now? It’s the middle of the day and I’m in one of the most expensive parts of Seoul. So something to eat will cost all my money. And when my boss “is awake” it’s late evening here. So yeah… hopefully I haven’t had to sleep under a bridge or on a bench.

~~~

As I started to walk down the road… no… but yes it started to rain. Not heavy but I noticed as my cloth started to get wet. On my right side was the Han River and on the left side hotels that I can’t pay.

The streets emptied every fast since it started to rain. Yes, I would also want to go somewhere and just site at the window to see the rain falling down. But since my boss wasn’t in the mood to help me I had to go through the rain. I never felt that down since I noticed that my boss doesn’t like me.

It started many years ago. During a film project in a school I selected some students to play within. But I didn’t choose his son. So I started filming and on the second day he was at the school too. But he didn’t ask or scolded me. He just said. One time I will…

pay it back.” And then I realized. He didn’t forget he wanted to forget. He just waited all the time to get me in a situation where I need him. And then he knows that I can’t do anything without him. It’s like he just let me stay all the time and give me this opportunity to pay back for his son.

Just crossing the street I stayed under a little roof which you have sometimes in front of entrances. But in my head I only thought about his sentence. I can’t let things this way happens. I had to make this film and show him that I don’t need him. But how could I make a film when I hadn’t even a place to sleep? It seems that I walked a long way since I didn’t saw my hotel.

I heard a door opened behind me and felt how the door knob burrowed itself inside my back.

Wah. Sorry. I didn’t even notice.” I said out of the moment as I just jumped forward to make some space for the door.

No I’m sorry. I didn’t even look as I opened the door.” And as I turned my head around I never thought that this would ever happen again. This is not a coincident it’s providence.

And as I saw a smile grow on the face of the man who just leaved the building he just said the same what I thought.

Hey… I know you… you’re the one who pumped into my luggage at the airport this morning.