Sorry

Perfection

Since Carmen has to learn how to get around the country because she's going to be here a while, she decided to take a walk around the city. She was casually dressed in short blue jeans and a white crop top that went well with her dark blue sneakers, she placed a SnapBack on her head so she doesn't have to tend to her hair because that's one issue she always had and it's getting her hair perfect. I better put on my maps on my phone so I won't get lost. It wasn't hard to find the right bus she was supposed to get on, she had all the necessary apps to help her get around the country safely.

 

After arriving in Myeongdong, she walked around the streets and paid close attention to the locals. She seemed to fit in perfectly since she looks just like they do but she was really different from them. A huge group of girls ran past her as she was looking through the windows of a cake shop, tumbling her over causing all her belongings to scatter around the streets that were now getting crowded by the second. As she looked up she saw the girls hurdling around a group of boys, screaming at the top of their lungs as if there is no tomorrow. Carmen struggled to get her stuff up quickly but lost her phone in the crowd and there was no way that she could possibly retrieve it until they all left, so she left and went into the cake shop.

"Uhm, may I have a slice of this cheesecake?" She said slowly in English hoping that the cashier would understand her but all he did was look at her in confusion. Deciding to not use words, she pointed to the cheesecake she wanted and then held up one finger to indicate how much she wanted.

 

Taking a seat at the window of the shop with her cheesecake, she watched as the crowd of screaming girls grew ten times more than it was before she came in. Oh my, I guess those boys are actually celebrities here. My second day here and I get a chance to see them? I guess I'm lucky then? Woah, the guy with the broad shoulders looks so perfect, I could just hold him down and feed him this cheesecake. I bet he'd want a piece of my cheesecake. Ew, Carmen what are you thinking?  She snapped herself out of her thoughts.

 

About fifteen minutes passed by and the crowd died down, it was finally time for her to go search for her phone, because without it, she'd surely be lost.  She came out on the streets and looked all over the corners and cracks that would have been possible for it to go but to no avail, she did not find it. Feeling scared and worried of what might happen to her in order for her to get home, it was best if she retraced her steps and left early before the place for any darker.

 

Ten minutes went by...fifteen minutes...thirty minutes... Carmen seemed to have lost all hope because she found herself back at the same cake shop. It was getting really dark, the sun has set already and she had already warded off two erts successfully but she was still scared. Tears began to run down her cheeks, she felt like she was doomed and there was no way in getting contact with her parents. Carmen is never easily scared, but once she loses her way home or to her parents, she feels like she's going to break down. She panics when she loses her mother at the supermarket, much less losing her parents in an entire country. All hope was gone. She quietly sat at the side of the streets with her face in her palm as she cried.

 

Footsteps could be faintly heard coming towards her. She knew it was another ert and she was totally not in the mood to deal with any of this and was ready to explode any second now. "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! CANT YOU SEE IM IN DISTRESS RIGHT NOW? JUST GO OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE" she screamed at the person not looking up to see his face. Seconds went by, she could still feel its presence lingering around her, as she was about to explode again, she felt a light poke on her shoulder as someone uttered one word in Korean and placed something beside her and walked away. Looking towards the direction the person walked, she noticed it was a young man who had red hair and a fit body. Why was he here? Was he a ert? Oh my god, I just can't! She thought to herself as she glanced beside her and saw her cellphone lying there on the sidewalk where she sat. Did he put this here? Was he just here to return this to me? Omg! I screamed at him! I should have looked at him. Ugh. I'm so embarrassed. Dammit Carmen what is wrong with you?? Unlocking her phone about to dial her parents, she noticed a new contact saved in her phone.. "ChimChim" .. Assuming that the contact was the guy who returned the phone to her, she felt flustered but happy because she can apologize to him for her rather sudden outburst at him earlier.

 

Carmen: Hi... I'm sorry about earlier - girl who screamed at you in Myeongdong.

 

Although it was full English, it's still an apology, isn't it?

 

Author’s note:

Okay, I tried. I now proof read my two chapters and I had so many mistakes in them! To the people who read and didn't want to continue because of my failure, PLEASE COME BACK! T_T I'll try harder huhuhu

Anyways, soon you will be getting all the CarMin moments but for now things have to move slowly. Remember it's going to be a rough start cause she can't speak Korean neither can he speak English, I wonder how all of this is going to play out haha

Thank you all for reading, I plan on bringing you a very exciting story! Please bear with me!