Jimin

Perfection

“Honey, we’re going sight seeing after I finish work today, okay? You and your mom must come at my workplace at 2pm and we will go out and explore the city” her father hands her a small sticky note with the address of his new workplace written neatly with directions on how to get there. “Don't worry, your mom is going to be with you so you won't get lost” he reassured her. Shortly after, he left and Carmen's mother came to her and sat her down at the table. “Let's teach you Korean, you have to learn it sooner or later. Jonghwang and I should have spoke Korean in the house since you were a baby, and then maybe things would have been easier for you now.” She sighed “I didn't think that we'd ever come back to South Korea. After your grandfather died, mom got really sick and there's no one to look after her. We didn't have a choice. I'm sorry, honey” Carmen could see her mother is tired and depressed. They had a good life back in London, her parents had really good jobs that took them years to get to their positions and Carmen was about to start college. It was a hard decision but they couldn't leave her grandmother alone and she didn't want to move to London with them. There was no choice. “It's okay, mom. Grandma needs us. We are all she's got” reassuring her mother that she's okay with it, but deep inside she really misses home and she wished her grandmother could have just moved there instead. I can't let mom and dad know that I don't want to stay here. I'm supposed to motivate them, I really hope things go okay for us over here

 

It's almost 2pm, Carmen has been reciting all the phrases her mom has thought her. She kept them noted on her phone just incase she forgets them. She wore a pretty white sleeveless dress that fell a little above her knees, with her hair let down and curled and her mom who looks like she put no effort into her outfit, was wearing a black jeans and white t-shirt. They made their way safety to her father’s new workplace. BigHit Entertainment, woah dad that's so cool, you got a job at an entertainment agency? “I'm sure they won't mind you checking around, I'll go call your father. Meet me back here in ten minutes okay?” Her mom left.

 

Excited that she was at an actual entertainment agency, she walked quickly through the doors and went to the 2nd floor. She felt like she knew exactly where to go, her heart was beating so fast as she walked through the hallways. Wheres the laughter coming from? She could hear loud laughter from a group of people coming behind the door she was standing beside. Opening it slowly and peeking through the crease, she saw 7 boys sitting on the floor laughing and eating together. Admiring how cute they all look together she didn't notice that they were all staring at her. “May I help you?” The boy who was dancing and screaming at the corner asked her in Korean. Her body stiffened, fumbling around looking for her phone to see the phrases she learnt, she ended up pushing the door and falling to the ground. Could things be more embarrassing? “I..I'm sorry. I.. I didn't mean to peek at you guys. I'll be going.” Scrambling her stuff from the floor and struggling to get back on her feet, one of the boys came beside her and helped her. “Jimin” he said. Jimin? What's Jimin? What does Jimin mean?! All she did was smiled at him and told him thank you in Korean.

Another boy came up to her and spoke to her in English “hey, it's okay! We understand. My name is Namjoon, this guy helping you here is Jimin.” Finally realizing that the boy was introducing himself, she stuttered as she told them her name “uhmm…my name is Carmen” a huge awkward smile came upon her face. “Hi Carmen! Nice to meet you! This is SeokJin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook” NamJoon pointed at each member as he called their names and they raised their hands when their names were called. Their names are so different, I don't think I'll ever remember them. “What are you doing here, Carmen?” NamJoon asked curiously.

“Oh, I'm waiting on my dad to finish working so he can take my mom and I sight seeing. He started working here today” she informed. “I better get going, nice to meet you all.”bowing as she made her way out of the room. Walking down the hallway, she heard someone call her name, turning around, the boy with the red hair who was helping her earlier came running towards her. “Jimin?” She asked to confirm if she got his name right? Shaking his head in excitement, “I..Jimin…see you yesterday, your phone” she giggled at his English. Oh my gosh why is he so adorable. “You found my phone? You…CHIMCHIM?” Finally realizing that it's the same boy who returned her phone yesterday and stored his number. Jimin smiled and and shaked his head, knowing that she knows who is is now. “Uhmm.. Cho..wa..hae” faintly, the words came out his mouth. Chowahae? “Cho wa hae?” She looked at him curiously but before she could ask anything else, he was already running back towards the room the other boys were in. What does cho wa hae mean?

 

Author’s note:

Okay, so we all know Jimin liked her the first time he saw her. But do you think she likes him too? I don't think she does haha. Anyways we'll find out what happens afterwards. Guys. I was going to make this very realistic but damn I can't do it, if it was, I'd have written the whole BTS running away from her thinking she's a sasaeng or something. Lol. That's what I think realistic is. Anyways I hope you guys liked the chapter. They finally got acquainted and now the other members are introduced. You know a love triangle is going to make its way into this Fanfiction, right? Haha sorry if it isn't as good as you expected it. I'm trying my best, I promise T_T

Thank you for reading~