Love Needs Courage

Love Needs Courage

4.                                                                                        

A day full of practices had ended.

The nine of them were tired and sweaty.

Jessica can’t stand Sunny and Sooyoung always stuck together like a koala bear and a eucalyptus tree.

So she decided to go out to refresh herself. When she was on the way to the balcony, she heard two familiar voices.

It was Tiffany and Yoona. They were having a conversation. Jessica’s heart suddenly trembled.

Although Jessica knew that eavesdropping was not a nice act, but this time she didn’t care anymore.

“Fany unnie, you like Sica unnie. Right?” Yoona affirmed.

“Yes.” Tiffany knew her secrets were revealed, and she nodded.

“You’re not going to propose to her? You will become like me if you still go on like this.” Yoona sighed.

“I know that Sica unnie also like you. Love always needs courage. I’m so regretted for hurting her. And now she likes you, I know her personalities very well. She won’t tell you until you tell her you like her first. Fany unnie, you think about it carefully.” Yoona continued.

After finishing the last sentence, Yoona left. When she walked through the corridor, she met Jessica who forgot to hide herself. She smiled to her.

When Jessica heard what Yoona had said, she felt very touched. Aside from feeling touched, she smiled awkwardly to Yoona when she faced to her.

Yoona went back to the practice room, thinking about just now when she passed through Jessica, a light “Thank you” had been heard.

Yoona smiled bitterly, staring at the phone screen which showed the name” Seung Gi oppa” and said,” Hope you’ll be happy from now on, Sica unnie.”

Tiffany who was standing at the corridor, thinking about what Yoona had just said. When she found out that there was someone standing in front of her, she raised her head and looked at the person. It was Jessica.

Tiffany looked a little panicked, did Jessi just heard all of our conversation?

She wanted to flee but suddenly the words “Love needs courage” had jumped into her mind.

Tiffany decided at that moment that she would tell her the truth no matter what, she smiled brightly to Jessica and said, “Jessi, I love you for a long time. Will you stay with me together forever?”

Jessica was surprised for a moment, Hmmm? Tiffany finally got it straight?

Jessica was stunned and silent for a long time, she did not respond to Tiffany. Tiffany suddenly felt an ache in her heart. Apparently she doesn’t like me, right? And she decided to turn back and left.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s sleeves and said,” After your proposal you leave? Hing, I didn’t even agree on that!”

After saying that, Tiffany suddenly turned her head. Her lips touched a soft, warm, cotton-like stuff. It was Jessica’s pinky lips.

Looking at Jessica’s proud facial expression like a child, Tiffany closed her eyes and deepened the kiss.

After a long time until Jessica felt a little suffocated, Tiffany finally let go of her lips.

“Jessi, is that a ’yes’?” Tiffany said happily.

“Hing!” Jessica didn’t want to answer Tiffany’s question.

“Then I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” Tiffany gently hugged Jessica in her arms and whispered, “I love you, Jessi.”

Jessica stuffed herself into Tiffany’s shoulder and said, “I love you too, Fany.”

It was late at night, but it was so warm until the ice had melted.