Love Needs Courage

Love Needs Courage

1.

“Unnie, I’m in love, with Seung Gi oppa.” Yoona said this shocking news to the members in a light tone.

“Congrats!!! Yoona!!!”

“If he bullied you, you must tell me. I will give him a lesson.”

The members recovered from the brief surprise and blessed Yoona.

Except Jessica, she did not say a word. She concealed herself in the corner and sat down against the wall.

Yoona noticed Jessica, her heart could not help but to ache.

But wasn’t me the one who hurt her? I’m sorry, Sica unnie.

I just didn’t want to have the wrong feeling on you.

Heaving a great sigh, Yoona walked to the lonely figure and said,”Unnie, don’t you want to bless me?”

Jessica heard her words. She shivered.

Slowly raised her head, she put on a sad smile on her face and said, “I wish you happiness.”

Then, the whole atmosphere turned into dead silent.

“Heyyy, it’s too late now. Why not we go to rest now?” Taeyeon who was standing beside both of them, broke the silence.

Sunny dragged Sooyoung which hadn’t finish her snacks into their bedroom. Others were also walked back into their bedroom to have a rest.

Jessica also entered her room, she stuffed herself into the blanket, her wounds alone.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door along with Tiffany’s husky voice, “Jessi, can I come in?”

Jessica quickly wiped away her tears, adjusted her mood and said,”Alright.”

Standing on the doorway, Tiffany was relieved when she had the permission to get into Jessica’s bedroom.

When she just heard the news that Yoona and Seung Gi were in love, she stared at Jessica nervously.

Looking at Jessica’s sad and helpless facial expressions, her heart ached. She wanted to hug Jessica into her arms tightly but she forced herself back.

Opened the door, Tiffany saw that Jessica was sitting on her bed with a face full of tears.

She cried!

She hugged Jessica dearly, comforted her gently and said, “Jessi, don’t hold your tears. I’m here with you. Always.”

Her last word made Jessica felt a little reassure, she couldn’t help but to sob uncontrollably in Tiffany’s arms.

After a while, Jessica was still crying.

Tiffany patted her back softly, and she didn’t even care about her hand was in pain.

She realised the person that was in her arms was motionless. She felt worried and decided to look at her.

Oh, she was asleep.

Looking at her sweet and beautiful face, she evoked a smile gently.

She put the sleeping princess gently onto the bed, for fear of waking the sleeping beauty.

Lying beside Jessica, Tiffany gazed at Jessica, even though she had watched her face for thousands of time or even more, but for her, it wasn’t enough.

Tiffany smooth Jessica’s wrinkled bows fairly, and left a light kiss on her forehead, “Jessi, did you know that I really love you? Well, goodnight my love. Have a sweet dream.”

After saying that, she hugged Jessica tightly and fell asleep.

She didn’t notice after that she had slept, Jessica lifted and smiled.