Love Needs Courage

Love Needs Courage

3.                                                                                                             

“What happen?” When Jessica first entered the living room, she saw Tiffany was at there fanning herself non-stop.

“Hmmmm…. She must have fallen sick!!!”  Sooyoung suddenly answered.

Jessica smirked naughtily and said, “Yep…. She’s very, very sick…”

Looking at Tiffany’s nervous eyes, she blinked playfully.

This action seemed to make Tiffany even more nervous, she started to think that is that Jessica already know that she loved her?

Tiffany was tangled by her thoughts, she did not even have the mood to eat her breakfast.

Jessica wrinkled her brows when she saw that Tiffany didn’t eat anything.

She secretly stuffed a bread into her bag and decided to give Tiffany later in the training room.

Because they have no ample time, the members went to practice after eating their meals.

After practice a while, Tiffany suddenly felt unwell. Her face looked pale. She told the members that she will go to take a break.

Jessica who was always concerned about Tiffany took out the bread she just stuffed into her bag and gave it to Tiffany along with a bottle of strawberry milk.

“This happen when you don’t eat your breakfast. Hing!” Jessica can’t bear Tiffany’s sparkling eyes, she turned away her head shyly.

Tiffany looked a little surprise when she saw the bread, but she smiled warmly.

Yoona who was standing beside, watching this scene silently. Is it my decision made was wrong?

Heaving a great sigh, she decided to let Jessica happy and leave.