2 of 4.

Moon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon chapter 2 of 4

 

Luhan remember last christmas, the final day he had to see those disgusting faces and hear those hurtful words. The day his mind was set on something he had thought was further away then he knew.

 

He remembered everything that happened as well. He remembered his facebook flooding with notifications – just like it was now. But, it was different. Before he became the social media ‘prince’, all people ever wanted to do was hurt him. All they needed to see to keep them satisfied was Luhan’s smile dropping from his face – because he didn’t deserve happiness.

 

Luhan’s phone beeped signalling him a new comment as he slide to check it.

 

“Rotten spoilt brat, do you think you can escape now you’ve got people on your back?”

 

Kim Joohyuk.

 

He didn’t even need to look at the username. He just knew by the tone of the comment. Luhan’s phone vibrated more as people started to call Joohyuk names and insult him for his crazy comments.

 

“Yah rotten brat. Are you really not going to answer me? You really want a punch on your face huh?”

 

“Yah brat, finish my homework for me. You want friends right? I’ll be your friend if you do my homework.”

 

“HAH brat, you really think I’d want to make friends with you? A disgusting alien?”

 

“I want nothing to do with you Luhan. I was never your friend. I just wanted to play with your feelings. I never thought you would crave for friends this badly.”

 

Luhan pressed his head to his palms as he curled himself into a tight, small ball. “Go away, Joohyuk!” Luhan shouted at the thin air and punched it as if he was punching Joohyuk. He could only go so far because he’d never dared to punch Joohyuk on the face.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter