1 of 4

Moon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon chapter 1 of 4

 

Luhan felt his phone buzzing as he threw it a sideway glance, lips forming into a thin line. He wondered softly to himself, when will he quit all this? It made him feel better about himself deep down but it was all a lie wasn’t it? He was never like this. The perfect life he had craved for was never his to begin with, he was just an expert who knew exactly how to work at tapping on his phone, how to fake the perfect life and how to live in another person’s skin.

 

25th December 2014 – Luhan had decided that he should move away from Korea, move away from all this traumatising life he had been living and to finally live his parent’s left behind foot steps by moving back to Beijing, his hometown, where no one knew him, where he had lived until he was 2.

 

Beijing, where Luhan wouldn’t be judged, where Luhan could learn to start a new life, where Luhan could learn to live with his secret.

 

Luhan liked Beijing, it was peaceful, quiet and he had no one insulting him. He’d take pictures – the places he had been to, his selfies, his full body shots he had asked strangers to take – and he’d edit them, till he was satisfied with the kind of life he was portraying. Luhan noticed his followings grew steadily, loving comments decked his profile every day. And that kept Luhan satisfied. Acceptance, he had craved acceptance for so long and he was finally getting it.

 

Though his mind fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter