End of her trauma

The precious gift of yours, my....

Donghae's P.O.V

I could feel someone grabbing my hand and blowing my bangs. I reluctantly open my eyes.

"Aaah!!" I'm shock. Da Hae is awake, she's sitting on the bed.

I straighten up myself. 

"Donghae! Good morning!" greet Da Hae in a low voice.

"What did you just say?" 

I rub my eyes, slapping my ear in disbelieve. She..just talk to me! I'm sure about that.

She run to the bathroom before answering my question.

I run to catch her but, she's faster than I thought.

I knock the bathroom door continously.

"Da Hae-ah! I know that you said something to me. Say it again..jebal" I'm pleading infront of the bathroom.

Just then, she came out with a wet hair. She sits beside me.

"I must be dreaming just now. Sorry..I might scare you" I grab my towel, slowly walking in the bathroom.

Da Hae held my hand. She nods.

"Ne.You scare me"

I'm stunned. I look at her. She smiles at me. Then, she slaps my face.

"Oucch! That hurts"

"It sure does"

"It means..I'm not dreaming.You're cured" I hug her so..tight. I'm so happy! 

She gently push me away.

"We need to go back to Seoul.Your dad must be glad to see you"

She nods eagerly.

"Don't do that again. Say something"

"Ne"

*******************

I help her to pack her things. I really wanna have a long conversation with her but, I can't. My lips can't stop smiling.

Heechul hyung! She's fine. She's cured. I don't know how? But, it's....miracle.I hardly remember what happen last night...

*Flashback

I wake up as I could feel Da Hae letting go of my hand. I look at her.She's sweating. I put my palm on her forhead.

"You're burning!" 

I look out the window.It's storm outside.How could I get her to the Hospital. I take the thermometer that I brought from home. I know that she might fall sick.

I took her temperature it's 39 degree celcius. I grab a towel deeping it in the bowl which is full with water.

I gently put it on her forehead, to low her temperature. I take 2 pills of paracetamol to and she swallow it with water. 

I change the towel when it get dried. I do it continously till she reach 37 degree celcius. At last, she's sleeping soundly. Then, I can't remember what happen. When I woke up in the morning.I'm lying on her bed.

*Present

"Da Hae-ah, you had fever last night. You're feeling okay now?" 

"Umm"

"If you're ready, we could go now" I said starting the engine. 

"Ne"

I hand her some sandwiches as she said that she had not appetite. She must be really excited to meet her father. I drive the car looking at the sideway. Then, someone caught my gaze. I stop the car and park it near the Sea. Da Hae looks at me.

I walk out the car and she follows me.

"Anneyonghaseyo. It's nice to meet yo here Doctor Leeteuk" 

"Anneyonghaseyo.Donghae-ssi, you're on vacation here?"

"Ne"

Da Hae walk towards us, she smiles at Doctor Leeteuk.

"Anneyonghaseyo'

Doctor Leetuk looks at me.

"She's...."

"Fine! I was thinking to brought her to the Hospital till I found you sitting by the sea"

"You remember me, aren't you?" asks Doctor Leeteuk to Da Hae.

Da Hae scratch her head, looking confused.

"I'm sorry..I hrdly remember" says Da Hae feeling sorry.

"Gwenchaneyo, don't force yourself"

"Doctor..do I need to bring her to the hospital now?."

"Anniyo, Donghae-ssi. You just need to do what you did before. She's cured..coz you gain her trust and bring her back. Try to help her remember and bring her to the hospital tomorrow" he whispers to me .

"If then. Komawoyo"

**********************************************************************************

I don't know why? but, I think this chap boring................

Dear readers....

I'm sorry...for this chap.I'll try to improve! Aja aja hwaiting:-)

Plez subs and leave comments

Suggestions are highly appreciatedsmiley

"