In SEOUL

The precious gift of yours, my....

Donghae's P.O.V

I held her hand, leading her in her house. She's looking happy and excited. She act normal as if, nothing had ever happen before. Maybe she doesn't realize that she' badly ill before.

"Da Hae-ah, you wait  here I'll find your dad at the backyard"

She nods, truning on the remote controll. She's watching KBS World. Now, I'm the one feeling confuse of her behaviour.She looks completely...fine.

*************

"My daughter!!" shouts Mr.Lee hugging Da Hae.

She stares at me showing her, why? face.

"Appa, waeyo?" asks Da Hae, slowly pushing her father away.

"You don't remember?" asks Mr.Lee.

"Mr.Lee, I met Doctor Leeteuk on the way here and he said that she might forget several things" I explain.

He nods. Still looking at his daughter.

I have this feeling that said Da Hae is lying. She remembers everything. I'm quit sure about it coz before we depart from the cabin. She knows what's going on. En plus, I even said to her that she cured. Something's smells fishy...What the heck is she playing?

After we had a great dinner to celebrate Da Hae. I walk to the garden to get some fresh air. I sit on the bench that we normally sit, with no conversation.

"Hey! You're not going home yet?" 

I turn to face Da Hae who's sitting besides me.

"Wae? You're forcing me to leave or you're sick of me?"

She giggles. 

"Both"

"Chin-cha? Goodbye then this boring guy are leaving" I said waking up from my seat, teasing her. She held my hand stoping me.

"Don't go. I was just kidding" 

"Scared huh?"

She slaps my back playfully. I can't stop laughing at her face. She's getting annoyed.

"Look at the sky, isn't it beautiful?" I point my finger to the sky, looking at her.

"It's always that way. What so special about the sky tonight?" asks Da Hae, rolling her eyes.

"Chin-cha? I thought you don't remember" 

She smirks.

"You caught me" says Da Hae sounding down.

I push her chin up to face me.

"I don't know why, you're lying about you forget things. Wanna tell me about it?"

She smiles at me, making my heart pounds unusual. I watch her smiling all day then, why am I feeling this way now.

She held a deep breath.

"I made up my mind...that night.Yesterday when I had fever in the cabin"

She seems hard to tell me. 

"If you don't wanna tell me, it's okay"

She looks at me, in my eyes.

"Looking at you taking care of me everyday make me feel guilty. I keep feeling that you're wasting your time and you should had leave me but, you don't. You're patient and never give up. I'm really greatfull that I have you and appa. I should had help myself from the beginning aren't I?"

"Gwenchana. I have something to do as, I need to take care of you"

She stuck out her tongue at me. We both laugh in awkwardness.

"So you're saying that I'm a toy for you to play with? That's cruel!"

I pinch her cheeks. She struggles to pull away my hands.

"I didn't say so"

She rubs her cheeks that has turns red. Showing her angry face at me.I can't help but, to keep teasing her.

"Then, why are you lying now?"

"I don't wanna think about the past. It really hurts" Slowly her tears starts to fall. 

"So let's rewrite a new story, a new memory. A fun and cheerful one! You're in?"

She wipes her tears away and smiles at me. She shows her fist infront of me.

"I'm in! Aja aja hwaiting!" shouts Da Hae in excitement.

I laugh looking at her action. I'm happy to see her this way....

*********************************

Plez subs and leave comments:-)

Don't be silent readers okay! It's boring.....

So lights up guys! Leaving comments aren't hard?

BTW thax alot for reading!!

I'm listening to 'love time' Lee seunggi. Maybe it suits this chap... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pymb__JGm7s