Vacation..not so expected

The precious gift of yours, my....

Donghae's P.O.V

I put her luggage in the boot. Da Hae looks so beautiful in a soft pink dress. 

"I'll take good care of her, Mr.Lee." 

"I depend on you.."

I wave my hand outside the window. Da Hae is still playing with the rubicks. I need to get her away from that  plastic. 

"we gonna have a great trip together!"

She stop playing and look motionlessly out the window.

"Nice scenery huh?"

She's still the same.

I pinch her cheek.I need to get her trust. In a blink of an eye, it has been a month after her last appointment with the doctor. Doctor Leeteuk was the one who came over to check her up, coz in the hospital those memories still hanging. I still remember how she react when she got to know that Heechul's dead. She hurt herself..

I unpack her things and she help me too. After that I unpack mine.She sits on the bed, looking at me.

"We gonna enjoy ourselves and have fun! This is gonna be great"

She nods.

I really need to be patient...

*******************************************

We held hands walking beside the beach.Well actually..only I'm the one holding her hand. She doesn't smile at all. She looks as always,motionless.

"Don't you want to try the banana boat??" Iask looking at her innocent face, the ice-cream.

"I'll consider that as a ,yes"

We ride on it together.She hug my waist so...tight as the water keeps splashing.I did it, she smiles at me. We have a picnic under a shady tree. I keep on feeding her, asking her to try the food. 

"Open your mouth, this is so...delicious.You need to try it"

I held my spoon to .She eat it. Shockingly, she held her spoon feeding the pudding to me. I hesistantly, eat it.

"That's delicious.Komapda" I smile to myself.

Then, she wipes my face with tissue.Like waht I always done for her. I'm touch by this small matter coz, it's means so..much for me.

"You and I need to work together.Hwaiting!"

She laughs. She's so..cute.

Time passes fast...It's already 11p.m. I yawn,I'm sleepy..so do Da Hae.She closes with her palms, still watching tv.

"Time to sleep, enough tv for today" I said,pressing the remote.

She nods,dragging herself to her bed. I follow her steps with my eyes.

I'm cimbing my bed which is next to her. I can't let her alone in this cabin. Wait! I can't fall asleep till I make sure that she does. I walk slowly, sitting on her bed. She looks at me with her puppy eyes as if, asking me why I'm here?

I pull the blanket up to keep her warm. She smiles at me.I pour some water into a glass, handing it to her.

"Time to sleep.Close your eyes"

She hold my hands tightly, slowly shutting her eyes. It's so quiet till I finally can't stand my eyelids from falling down.I fall asleep beside her...

Leeteuk 's P.O.V

"Ne.Omma, I already arrived here.I can't believe, you force me to come to your resort at this time.It's midnight,omma"  I nag.

My mom has an errands running tomorrow and she told me to come greet her friends. I know that sh'e trying to get me on a blind date. I didn't tell her that me and Taeyeon are still in a relationship.This is my fault so, just gonna stand it.Ibet.. 

*************************

Plez subs and leave comments:-):-)

Suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thank you......dear readers.............:-)