The Truths

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is the choreographer so late? I feel so sleepy." Yeri complained.

"I know right!" You two pouted a little. Then both of you went quiet..

"Let's talk about something." Yeri took it upon herself to break the ice.

"About what?" 

"Jungkook is so handsome heehe." Yeri giggled to herself.

"Yeah. And?"

"I like him!"

"Seriously? Remember the rules?" Your eyes widened a little even though you were in the same position except for with Taehyung.

"Yeah I know.. but I will not let everyone know. I bet you also have crush on one of them, right?"

"Hahahaha! No way! They're all not my type." You lied, trying to cover it up with forced laughter.

"Really? All of them look so handsome! Especially Jungkook! Though I am one year older than him, but I heard that he likes noonas hehe." Yeri naughtily giggled. You laughed along with her.

"Yeah I know. They're all handsome." You said then you suddenly went quiet. You were thinking of your feelings for Taehyung and his cold stares.

"Yaa, Park Mia!" Shouted Yeri.

"Yes? Oh sorry. I was thinking about something." You said looking back at Yeri's face.

"Aigoo. Hey so you don't like anyone?"

"No." You said shortly, hoping she would believe it.

"Hmm, I think V is also handsome. You both look good together and I'm not kidding." She said honestly.

"Really? Hahahaha. I don't think so but indeed he's handsome." You said then suddenly smiled. It felt nice to think that you would look good with your crush.

"Yaaa, see? You're fall in love with him!" She said excitedly.

"No I'm not!" You said as you covered up Yeri's mouth. She smiled at you innocently.

Then she whispered. "I know.. I'll keep it a secret." You smiled and nodded.

"Girls! Sorry I'm late! Wait, where are that boys?" The choreographer asked, looking around. Nobody knew, everybody shook their heads.

"Aigoo these kids. Never mind, you guys practices it first. Step 1 until step 7, I'll watch." He sat on the chair in the corner of the room. After a few moments, BTS suddenly came. They all looked so happy.

"Hyung you're really great!" Jimin said to Suga.

"I know, I'm good as always. That videogame is so easy. huh." Suga said with a big smile. He was satisfied with his score. He beat up the other members in a Mario videogame. Taehyung also smiled. The choreographer looked at them. Everybody looked at them.

"Are we late?" Rap Monster asked.

"20 minutes late." The choreographer calmly said.

"Oh we're so sorry." Suga said then bowed to the choreographer.

"Do 50 push ups. Now!" The choreographer scolded them.

All of them did the push ups. Everyone giggled at them. Rap Monster's face was just too much. His facial expressions when doing the push ups was so funny. Everyone laughed.

"Yaa, did you laugh at me?" He said to all the backup dancers. They all looked at each other and giggled. 

You looked at Taehyung. He was just so handsome. No matter what he does, he always looks so handsome. He was really handsome. Why did God give him such a handsome face? You just wanted to look at him all the time.

Taehyung caught your stare. You were shocked when he looked at you so you just continued practicing the dances.You pretend not to look at him. Phew, that was so close.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Huh, that girl again. Why does she always stare at me? It's so annoying." Taehyung said in his heart.

"Yaa hyung." Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter