Can't Believe it

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah, Mia charasso (Congrats)" Your mom said then hugged you tightly.

"Thanks to you too mom. Because of you I can do it!" You said then gave her a big smile.

"Oh, by the way, this." You said and handed your mom the letter from Bighit.

"What's this dear?" She asked.

"It's a letter from them. Hmm, I will live in the hotel.. Will you agree?" You asked while looked deeply into your mom eyes.

"Hm, let me read it first." Your mom said, taking the letter from your hands. You nodded then sat infront of her. You carresed your cat and then bit your lip. You were actually nervous, you didn't know if your mom would agree to it or not.

"Mia."

"Yes?"

"I agree but there's a rule. You can't fall in love with the idols. I know, you really love Kim Taehyung, right?"

"Ah? Um yeah but how did you know?" You asked.

"You had told me, remember?" 

"Hehee."

"I think you should forget about him. This is also for your future career. I don't want you to get in trouble. I know you really love to dance, right? I think you should stop loving him or just keep your feelings a secret." She advised.

"Yeah. That's what I want to do. Thank you for the advice." You faked a smile.

"Okay good girl. Hey, get ready. Pack your clothes, they said you must go there this evening." Your mom reminded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay I'll go now." You stopped carresing your cat and ran up the upstairs.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Bye everybody! I love you all." You said then waving your hands.

"Waah, I will miss you Mia!" Your bestfriend Choa said it to you.

"Be a good girl there dear." Your mom said.

You hugged Choa then hugged your mom. You kissed her cheeks.

"Send my regards to Daddy. I will miss him." You said sadly.

"Aww, I will dear. I'll call him tonight. He is very busy with his work in Hong Kong, remember?" Your mom said and you just nodded.

"Miss, the choreographer wants all the dancers to meet him now. There will be Mr.Bang Si Hyuk and BTS' Manager." A worker interrupted you.

"Oh okay. Bye mom, bye Choa. I will miss you both and also Daddy!" You said your last goodbye then followed the worker. You waved your hands and make a 'love sign'.

They waved back to you.

"Call me whenever you free, okay?" Choa shouted.

You nodded and smiled, missing your friend already.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone were sitting on the floor in the dance room. It was so noisy. Everyone started to talk to each other. You felt so awkward. You're bad at starting a conversation.

"Hey." A blonde girl said.

"Oh hi." You replied feeling a bit grateful that somebody came to talk to you.

"You're so beautiful. What's your name?"

"Um Mia. Thanks, you too, I love your hair." You scanned her hair a little, thinking about how gorgeous it looked on her..

"Thanks. I'm Yeri, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." You both smiled then suddenly the choreographer came with Mr.Bang Si Hyuk and his secretary.

"Hello everyone!"

"Hello!" All of the dancers replied.

"Firstly, congratulations because you guys were accepted here. All of you have read the rules, right?" The choreographer asked.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted.

"I hope you can follow the rules. By the way, I'm your choreographer and dance teacher. Let me introduce Mr.Bang Si Hyuk. You already know him, right?"

"Yes!"

"Hello everyone. You all looks so pretty! I hope you all will do your best because you will perform with BTS in their upcoming comeback stage." He said confidently.

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter