The Awkward Scene

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up. Today Mr. Bang Si Hyuk wanted to watch all of the dancers. You and Yeri were already ready to go. You didn't want to be late, so you and Yeri went there early.

You and Yeri just arrived at the dance room. There were only 3 people in there. You guessed it was too early. Without further ado, you and Yeri decided to practice the dance that Mr. Lee (the choreographer) had taught.

You and Yeri danced gracefully. Suddenly Jungkook came and the rest of Bangtan came in after him. He called to you and Yeri. He waved his hand and smiled.

You and Yeri waved back to him. Taehyung looked at you then made an unpleasant face at you. Geez, why did he hate you so much? Why were you the only girl that he hated in here? You started to forget about him and focus on your career but your heart just didn't feel right. You really wanted him. You let out a sigh.

 

"Noona, I had talked to him last night. I praised you to him hehe." Jungkook said to you. 

"What?!" You were shocked and your face went red. 

"Why?" 

"I'm so embarrassed. There's nothing special about me! What did you praise me about?" You asked, not really knowing what to expect him to say.

"I said, you can dance, have a nice body, have good manners and the most important is you're really pretty." He said without hesitation.

"No I'm not." You said, feeling really shy.

"Noona, it's the truth okay? By the way, he said you were indeed pretty." Jungkook waited for your reaction. He felt proud of himself for being able to bring you what he thought was awesome news.

"Seriously?" You didn't know if you could believe such a thing.

"Yup, but he still doesn't want to date with anybody. He still hates girls." Jungkook stated with a more gloomy tone.

You didn't reply. You were blushing so much, you felt very happy but you still thought that it was impossible to be with him. 

"Noona, if you both are meant to be, you guys will be together, although it will be very hard." Jungkook said with a dazzling smile.

"Jungkook ah! Come here. Let's read our fans' comments in Twitter." Jimin shouted.

"Okay. Bye Noona and Miss Beautiful." He said then blink at Yeri. Yeri blushed profusely.

"You hear that? Miss beautiful. OMG. I feel so happy." Yeri said.

"Yeah I heard that Miss Jeon Yeri."

"What? Jeon? Stop teasing me!" Yeri said then her blush returned just seconds after it left. You burst out laughing.

You saw Jungkook was talking to Taehyung. After a few moments, Taehyung looked at you. His same cold stare. Although it's a cold stare, he's still handsome. Ugh, this feeling. You hated it so much. You slapped your face. Taehyung looked at you.

"Aish, she's not only just annoying but weird." Taehyung said slowly.

"Who hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"That girl." Taehyung said.

"Who? Mia Noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Noona? Ew have you fallen for her?" He said, making a face.

"No! What's with ew? If I really do, she's beautiful."

Taehyung ogled to Jungkook.

"Yaa, are you jealous?" Jungkook said smirking.

"Jealous? Haha I have no time for that." He said then left Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, there was a sign that Taehyung will like her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Again, you caught Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter