Chapter 7 : Memories

024 - Secret

It was a week after they got to the orphanage and it was finally a weekday for Younghee. She’s been busy in the hospital for a week that she even doesn’t get to go home and wash properly. Finally. She thought.

 

Younghee was packing her stuff in her locker when the other doctors came in. She know every one of them not just because she already search about them but also because they’re from the same department. They are not really close with her but then one of them start talking to her.

 

“Younghee-ssi ! Are you going home ?” a girl name Yuna talk to her. She have a not-so-short hair and fair complexion under her big glasses.

 

“Yes. Why?” Younghee replied politely.

 

“It’s just we’re going to watch movies together and going out together today. Would you like to join ? We’re one team anyways, we can’t go without you either,” she said with a smile.

 

“Mmmm….. I guess I have no choice, right?” Younghee said with an awkward smile.

 

“Yes ! “ she said so fast and smile so bright. “So, Dongdaemun’s famous chicken restaurant at 6 ?”

 

“Okay,” Younghee said. Younghee smiled so bright. It’s her first time has a so-called friend. At the company she would always do everything by herself. And also the other agent was too busy witth their own stuff that she never really talked to them.

 

Younghee get on a bus. Her car is on the shop because some part were already too old. Jaeyeong’s personal car assistant got it for her without her asking also her permission.

 

She got to her neighbourhood and walk. It was still early so she barely could see any people there. She got to her apartment and about to go have some sleep or nap or whatever it is. She changed her work clothes with a pajamas.

 

3 hours later

 

Younghee wake up to found that Jungkook was sitting on her work desk reading some …… OH MY GOD! Younghee ran all her might to get whats on Jungkook’s hand.

 

“Ya ! Jeon Jungkook-sshi !” she said while getting out from her very nice and fluffy bed and trying to reach Jungkook’s hand. But Jungkook was fast enough even though he’s in shock seeing her like zombies. Jungkook take the book in his hand and run outside the bedroom.

 

“Ya !!!” she shout to him after sometime running around the table in the living room. She stopped.

 

“Jungkook-ah seriously what are you doing here!” she said again while catching her breath.

 

“You good at writing you know, Younghee. It’s pretty good actually,” he said while smiling.

 

“Yaa ! Stop it okay, I’m tired….” She said full of aegyo.

 

“Oh you are ? aigoo aigooo,” he said with a playful tone.

 

“I’m not a kid you know ! Ya! Let’s stop,okay ,” she said while sit on the sofa. He sit beside her and give her book back after some ‘mil-dang’.

 

“So, you are good at writing novel, you know,” he started.

 

“Oh, for God’s sake,” she said while smiling at him. “It’s just a hobby, okay.”

 

“I know, but I guess you could publish it maybe ? I known some book company who wants to publish your novel.”

 

“The answer is no. Anyway let’s get to another topic, shall we? Like why are you here and why you could came into my apartment.”

 

“Mmm…. That’s because I asked Jaeyeong already. And I’m come here to ask you to have a lunch together if you mind,” he said full of smile.

 

“Lunch?”

 

“Yes, actually a breakfast but since you’re sleeping like you’re hibernating so I just wait until you wake up and read some books,” he said smoothly.

 

“Oh my , you must be hungry, right? I’m sorry I get some shower in a minutes, okay,” she said hurrily and go to the bathroom inside her bedroom.

 

A few minutes later, she was ready with a white oversize top, a black cardigan and a black jeans. So simple but really shine her fair complexion, her bright-brown-colored eyes.

 

“Let’s go,” he said. She nodded and wear her red converse shoes.

 

They’re going to a famous Korean restaurant just a few kilometers from her apartment. They’re about to going out from the car when he stopped her.

 

“Wait a minute,’ he said. He took a black beanie right behind the car and put it on the top of her head.

 

“Thank you, I guess ?” she said with a smile. She looks at him and because of the sunlight, her eyes looks so pretty.

 

“You’re welcome,” he said with a smile.

 

They’re going to eat but he couldn’t take his eyes off her. And she noticed it.

 

“Ya! Jeon Jungkook-sshi, why are you looking at me like that? Should I wear a one piece next time?” she said. She doesn’t really love feminime clothes but seeing him looking at her like that she wonder whats wrong with her. Is it her clothes?

 

“No, just continue wearing what you want,” he said still looking at her.

 

“So, why are you looking at me like that then?”

 

“It’s just do you know that your eyes’ so pretty?” he said.

 

“Oh my. That’s so chessy Jungkook-ah. Please stop and eat your brunch properly. I don’t want to see you sick because of maag, okay ?”