024 - Secret

Description

tumblr_inline_nut7o9nsaz1tv35lp_540.jpg

 

Her name is Jung Younghee, 20 years old. Her real parents died at a car accident when she was 10 and she got to a orphanage in a little village at Kyeongsang-do Province and got adopted to abusive family. The step-father is always drunk and always beat her while the step-mother always give her many home duties and make her work while she waste all the money. Tired of this situation, Younghee ran away from there but there's just no ending of her miserable. On the way of her runaway, she was almost sold to a human dealer until Kim Jaeyeong come. Kim Jaeyoung, a man in his 30s is saving her and end her miserable. He teached her how to lived in this despicable world and teach her to be a doctor. 

9 years later, Kim Younghee with code name 024 (read:Young-ee-sa or slang word for young doctor) is a black agent who runs a deal with peoples from black market such as operate gangster who get a bad wound from running away from the police. She's known as a legend and the police have been dying to search who is her and have been tracking her all the time. Until one day they've almost found her. She drove her car and got into a car accident.

 

Jeon Jungkook, is a young man who has been an heir for Jeon Family. The company was supposed to be his but he never want any of it. He run away from home and start working as an server and a bodyguard for Lee Family. He was supposed to be working but he fall in love with her. The Lee's very own heiress, Lee Jin. Knowing Lee Jin has an eyes for him even though she not knowing that Jungkook was a rich guy makes him love her more. But Lee Jin's supposed to married another rich guy who she doesn't even know in 2 weeks. Hearing this, Jungkook doesn't think any longer and run away with her. They supposed to be happy. But even before it started, they got into a car accident.

Younghee awakes and feel a stream of warm liquid in from hear head. She felt so much pain but she know she should running away from the police. She get out of her car and seen a young man cried while holding some girl with blood all over her body. The young man looked at Younghee and she know that eyes - the eyes that full of anger and sadness. 

What will happen to her ?

 

 

Characters :

Kim Younghee (Real name : Jung Younghee)

  • A girl with a rough past who now became a black agent with code name 024

Jeon Jungkook

  • Jeon Grup's one and only heir. Never satisfied with his life as a rich guy, he want to live as a normal person so he ran away from home.

Lee Jin

  • Lee Enterprise's heiress. She love Jungkook for his warmthness and his personality.

Lee Young

  • Lee Jin's half-brother. He wanted to steal Jin's inheritance by running some dirty tricks.

Younghyun

  • The first person that Jaeyeong took to become his subordinate, Jaeyeong's right arm.

Kim Jaeyeong

  • The one who saves lifes of many unfortunate kids and turn them to become a black agent. Later, he found out to have other intentions especially about Younghee.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! I'm new here and i don't what do you think about my story but i hope you liked it ! Please make a lot comments so i can improve my writing skills!  THANKS <3

P/S : I'm sorry for many grammatical error and mistakes haha I'm still not too used writing in english !

Foreword

“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” 
― Jodi PicoultMy Sister's Keeper