Who are YOU???

Magic

Heechul looks at himself in the mirror. He is satisfied with his look. His big cat eyes, rosy lips, milky white skin and long eyeslashes make him perfect as a beautiful women. Besides, his slim and his tall figure, 178 cm make him looks like a model. With a fake long wavy hair, he's done with his preparation. 

I will make everyone fall in love with me

 

~~

Wow..gorgeous!!

Oh...look..who's that pretty girl.. Why I dont know such a beauiful babe is in our school

Argh...she's more beautiful than my girlfriend.

Pewiiiiit.....Yo pretty girl..please go out with me...

Heechul could hear voices of the boys praising him for his beauty. The glares he received from the girls could even kill him but hey, he is Kim Hee Chul. He doesn't care about it. In fact, he feels proud because it just shows how insecure those girls feel. Hahaha.. Now what he need is only to make that kid sorry., kneel in front of him and praise him. 

 

~~

Kyuhyun looks at the new girl in front of the stage. Why that girl seems familiar. Those big eys, rosy lips, milky white skin.. argh..everything about that girl is perfect. That is not unnordinary girl. that is a goddess. Dreamy..such a dreamy girl.

Wait..Is that girl looking at me right now. Argh...she must notice my stare just now. cannot help it. She's too gorgeous. Wait..What with the wicked smile? Why she is staring at me and smile like that? Am I dreaming or what?

Alright, it's time to annouce the winner.. The most beautiful girl...the winner is.... Kim Hee Chul...

Kyuhyun mouth opened.

WHAT?!! WHAT?!! WHAT?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THAT IS KIM HEE CHUL...THAT GUY???!!!!

..THIS IS SO NOT HAPPENING!!

Heechul smile sweetly at the audience and then he looks at Kyuhyun and smile his wickedly. 

Hahaha..now you know,,,I make you pay!!

~~

. He is looking at me. Argh..he must be thinking about the promise, about the revenge. What should I do. I cannot be defeated like this. No,...I'm gonna win. but, how??