Ch. 1 - The beginning

Magic

Kyuhyun pov

He's a boy. A B.O.Y!!!! How could he mistake a boy for a girl. Ya Cho Kyuhyun!! Are you blind or what? Look!! He doesn't have a !! It's flat! And how could you miss the big adam apple of him!! Stupid Cho Kyuhun!! Stupid!!

Heechul pov

What's wrong with that guy? Why he keeps staring at me? Am I that good looking? Well, OF COURSE I'M GOOD LOOKING! I'm Kim Hee Chul. ! The way he keeps looking is like he holds a grudge at me.. 

Heechul stands up and goes straight to Kyuhyun.

"Hey, do you have a problem with me?"

Kyunhyun pov

He's coming but for what. OMY..heart oh heart..please be calm.. be cool

"What do you mean? Problem? I don't have problem with you."

"So, why you keep staring at me?'

"Staring..me?!"

"Yes you.."

"Hey..you are not a girl..why should I stare at you..Listen here..you.."

"No..you listen. I would never mistaken anything and why I said you stare at me, it means so.. So, why you stare at me?"

Kyuhyun pov

Wow...so daring..so straightforward..so cute..WHAT???? CUTE..YA CHO KYUHYUN..HE'S A BOY!!

"Well.. Sorry but not sorry..You've mistaken..or maybe see it wrongly..

Number 1. You are a boy and Cho Kyuhyun will never stare at a boy!!

Number 2. Although as a boy, you can be considered as pretty, but..you are not that pretty!! 

Heechul pov

..I'm boiling..Who is this arrogant bastard? Cho Kyuhyun?! Not pretty..hell you.. I"m the most prettier girl in this school and even in my previous school, all the boy said I'm the most pretty. I can accept it if you said  you don't like me but don't question my beautifulness!!

" you...who are you again? Cho Kyuhyun? Well, let me tell you Cho Kyuhyun..

Number 1. Dont ever ever called me unpretty because I know it, I'm pretty

Number 2. Just admit that you looked because I'm pretty. Don't be a coward.

"You..pretty? Hoho..such a confident boy..Well, you know what..This soming thursday we have Miss Queen competition to select who's the queen in this school, the most beautiful girl....If you win it, I will admit that I was looking at you..but hey.. for your information...here..in this SM High School..we have tons of beautiful girls..If you happen to lose, don't cry your way out..try again next again.. mr not so pretty boy"

With  that, Kyuhyun walks away..leaving the angry and boiling Heechul away before he could say anything.

Heechul pov

Miss Queen competition....you..you...I show you who's the real queen.. How dare you insult my beauty like this!!!