DID THEY REALLY KISSED? [2ND DAY OF SCHOOL FESTIVAL]

#MANSAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last week before school festival started Anika and her classmates filmed something so they can participate to the annual movie film by their school. Anika thought that the movie will be shown in the first day of their festival yet something happened and was moved to the second day. Luck is on her side right now because they are all in the auditorium to support their own film and that means that they don’t have any service today in their ever proud host club.

Yesterday was so tough in her side, she’s not used at guys being so lovedovey to each other plus it’s her first time seeing her classmates act so flirty with each other. She never expected that they can act to each other that way because she always see them argue or fight (in little things). Anika wonder how many facts that she have to discover about her classmates.

“Guys! There’s a seat for us infront!” Woozi said. They all went to the first row from the last where they were standing before. They are settled comfortable in their chair when Dani came to check them out. “Hey.. .are you guys excited?” She asked more of to the actors.

“Yeah.”-Sungcheol

“Definitely.”- Wonwoo

“Why wouldn’t we be?” – Mingyu

“I’ve been waiting for this.” – Anika

Dani gave them a blank expression. “They are nervous.” Woozi whispered to Dani who nodded. “Just relax guys. We have the potential here.” Dani looked at Anika and wink at the older. Anika in the other hand fake a laugh but failed because she’s really nervous right now!

They all are! Why wouldn’t they be? This is the first time they participated in this kind of event plus knowing that one of their judge is an actor is not helping at all. What if they get judging stares from the viewers and tell them that their acting and why would they participated from the first place if they are all amateur!

“B-by the way Dani.” Anika said.

“What is it unnie?”

“W-who is our opponents?” Dani look at the stage then back to Anika. “They are nothing unnie, don’t worry about them.”

“But.. .please just tell me.”

Dani sighed. “The glee club, 2nd and 3rd year students, performing arts and the drama club. That’s all.” After Dani said that Anika’s mouth fell open as well as the others. They don’t have any idea that their opponents does have a back ground in acting, what could be their advantage? They are seriously gonna lose this!

Woozi saw the discouraged look by his classmates so he stood up in front of them. “They do have a background in acting but.. .”He settle his eyes from Anika. “Who could win against our ending?” Then he winked causing Anika to blush.

They all settle in their seats when the emcee for the event arrived and signal the staffs that the film showing will be starting. The lights was turned off making their surrounding pitch black. The emcee announced the criteria for judging while showing some video of their school campus. After the video was done the first movie was shown. The first entry was the drama club. Anika gulped. Why is their entry have to be the last?

The movie of the drama club was good but not great, their effects was beyond amateur but the story itself is not that sentimental but rather too normal. Still it made our protagonists shiver from their seats. Next was a collaboration of the 2nd and 3rd year students. The film was good, the ambiance and the music used balance each other, the only thing that ruined everything was their awkward acting skills. Dani said that the glee club entry was a dangerous opponent. She said that they shoot it to a good place and they used a lot of money just for the production team.

Their school’s glee club was known to its allowance, they are the richest club in their school and has the most talented students as their members. The opening of the movie makes you already wanted to cry. Anika saw the expressions of the judges who are seating just beside the stage. They are watching with awe and they look satisfied by the story plot, but in the other hand why is Dani so confident right now?

“Dani? I think we’re not going to win this thing.” She whispered to the younger who rolled her eyes. “Unnie, don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I trust you but.. .them? I’m not sure.”

Dani smiled. “I’ll tell you a secret.”

“What is it?”

“The plot story of that film.” She point the movie that is still playing. “I am the one who made that.” She smile proudly. “What!!?” Anika’s voice was loud and it made the other students at the back throw them glares and some said ‘ssshh!’. Anika lowered her body from the seat, wanting to be eaten by the ground out of embarrassment. “Dani.” She said extra softer.

“What?”

“You did that?”

“Of course.”

“Isn’t that cheating?”

Dani smirk this time. “It is. That’s why even though how good their film is, they will never gonna win this event.. .because they c-h-e-a-t.”

“Eh?”

 

The film was done and the judges nodded their head, meaning they already find a winner. But the film showing is not over yet, this time it is they entry who will be played.

Anika tighten her hold to her seat as the film started to play. She will look at the judges face sometimes and she will see them with a blank expression. She can’t watch straight specially when some part she knows she’s awkward with was taken. The video is still showing until it is the time where Mingyu and Anika will hug.

Mingyu was one of the flower boy in their school and there’s not a time where there’s no girl that will confess to him at the back of their school. He is such a hottie and a lot of girls in their school wanted to date him but always ended up rejected with a broken heart. So when Mingyu’s face was flashed in the screen the girls scream, making the judges look at the crowd.

The scream became louder when the part where Mingyu hugged Anika intimately was shown in the movie. Every part where the camera takes was just perfect and the angle was professionally taken. Hoshi, Dk, and Seungkwan smile proudly at themselves because of their filming skills.

The scream and the cheering of the students made Sungcheol look at the students behind them. He was pissed because it look like they are cheering their partnership (mingyu x anika) instead of them. Sungcheol wanted to tell them that he is the one who is partnered with Anika in the story and not Mingyu, but he won’t do that unless he wanted to face the wrath of Woozi that wanted the beacon.

The part ended and that made the students calmer. Sungcheol is grateful for that. And then there’s the part where Anika cried, it looked so real that Sungcheol steal a glance from Anika. When that moment was taken, he already knew that there is something about those tears, that it’s not fake or for the sake of acting, he is sure that there is something behind it. He just wished that Anika will tell him all her worries.

The rolling of the camera is rather fast and now it is the part where Sungcheol and Anik will kiss. Dina produced a ‘kya~’ sound, she look more excited even though she watched the movie a hundred times since she’s the one who edit it as well. “Here comes the good part! Everyone, don’t ever blink!” She said while her hands clapped in each other.

There’s no noise from the students nor some reaction from the judges because they are too concentrated of what’s gonna happen next. Will they kiss?

“Kya~~!!!!!” was the students reaction the moment the kissing scene was done and the judges stood up while clapping their hands. Anika can’t believe the loud cheering they film get and appreciation for the judges.

She settle her eyes to Sungcheol’s. The boy winked at her at gave her a reassuring smile. Meanwhile the boys noticed the look the two are giving each other, but that issue needs to wait, for now, let them celebrate for the success.

In the end, they are the one who gets the beacon but most importantly, the money! While in the other hand the glee club ended up with noting, the judges voted for them to take the second place yet the jury said after the filming that the glee club was disqualified due to their plagiarism, it seems that the story Dani made was used by her classmate as the plot for their story.

All of them are cheering each other while exiting the auditorium, they are so happy that they miraculously won the competition. Dani in the other hand received a business card from the actor who became one of the judge in the event, not only Dani but Mingyu and Wonwoo as well.

But Mingyu and Wonwoo without a second thought rejected the offer so Dani did the same. “By the way hyung. Did you guys.. .” Dino asked pointing the two. “What?” He asked. “Did you guys.. .really??” Dino can’t say the last word.

“Do you mean if they really kissed?” minghao said bluntly making Anika blush out of embarrassment. The question made Vernon and Wonwo anticipate the moment. Sungcheol gave Anika a smirk and that act only made Vernon and mingyu get pissed while Wonwoo sadden. The little disappointed look from Wonwoo was seen by Dani who frowned by his oppa’s expression.

“You guess.” He said making the boys go ‘aurgh that’s unfair hyung!’

 Now the question is.. .did they really kiss each other?

Let’s go back to that filming day where they shoot that part.. . ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

[the last day of their shooting]

Although Anika said that the kissing scene is ok with her, it’s not true and Sungcheol knows it, that she’s just doing that because she doesn’t want to ruin the script or the hard work of Dani. Sungcheol kinda saw this coming and he doesn’t want to push himself too much to Anika, although the kissing scene can really brought him closer to her, he still doesn’t want to hurt the latter so he already kinda solve the problem beforehand.

He step beside Anika, blocking the camera with his back. He held Anika’s face and move it closer to him.

Sungcheol’s right hand was placed in Anika’s neck while his left settle in her face. Her eyes that time was closed so she didn’t saw how Sungcheol hungrily look at her red lips. Before performing the act, Sungcheol placed his thumb to her lips, caressing it lovingly. Before he close the gap between them, he stop caressing Anika’s lips with his thumb and settle it there. Anika can feel the thumb of Sungcheol in her lips and when she opened her eyes, his eyes was closed. Instead of an actual kiss, there’s Sungcheol thumb between their lips, making them not to touch each other completely. After that, they heard Dani’s voice. “Cut!”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

[back to the present ;) ]

It’s only 1:30 in the afternoon and they still have a lot of time to stroll the whole academy. Since they don’t have any duty in their host club today they decided to just have fun since tomorrow they will start working again. The boys expected to have fun with Anika since this is her first time to experience the School festival in Pledis Academy, but to their dismay, Anika was called by her aunt to her office.

Anika went to her aunt office and when the older saw her beloved niece she gave her a bear hug, saying words like she’s proud of her little girl and that she really have the talent in acting. In the other hand, Anika was shocked because how the hell did her aunt know about the competition that fast? Sometimes her aunt is scary in that matter.

“So how’s the kiss?” She asked making the younger furrowed her eyebrows. “What kiss aunt?” Her aunt huffed as she take a seat. “Oh come on Anika. Dani already made me watch the video even before the showing day.” She stood up from her seat with her hands clapped while looking at the ceiling dreamingly. “The life of the youth! I almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter