ㅤ「 二 」ㅤ:ㅤLET'S NOT FALL IN LOVE.

ㅤㅤ「 私の星 」ㅤㅤthoughts & ideas (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊ ).

let's not fall in love

"let's not fall in love, we don't know each other very well yet. actually i'm a little scared, sorry. let's not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes."

 

inspired by: bigbang's let's not fall in love.

about: man i need to start being more creative when it comes to titles. i. this is about a group of adults (i'm thinking 23-24?) who were all in the same clique back all the way from middle school (perhaps even elementary school for a few) to high school, but split when they all went to different universities to pursue their dreams. back then they used to be very close, some of them even dating, although eventually due to not being able to handle long distance relationships or other reasons they all broke up. after not seeing each other for almost five years, the group finally organize a 'mt-esque' outing back to their hometown, suwon. it's awkward at the start, and some of them are even reluctant about going, but eventually along the trip their friendship sparks back up again and as they reminiscent about the past, they forget about the stress of adulthood and work for two weeks and simply do whatever they want like youths again.

plotlines: 
▶ the celebrity 
— back when they were still in high school this person was known as the loudest one, always following the latest kpop and kdrama news, and bringing laughs and smiles to the group. after graduating she moved to seoul and after a few years of training, became a popular girl group / actress. although she enjoys the fruits of her labour and loves living her dream, sometimes she's just a little blown away by all the attention and fame. 
▶ THE hard worker — the one who had the best grade among the whole group back then, the one who would remind everyone to study and was in charge of teaching everyone how to do their work when they were in doubt, this person may or may have not gone overseas to pursue work???? she got into a very high position in the company she always wanted to work in, but sometimes she feels lonely being the only one in the foreign country / whatever idk lol.
▶ THE unemployed — often chided by teachers back in school, this person, least to say, didn't do as well as he had expected him to do. lost and confused with what to do with life, he is currently living off odd jobs and getting whatever part time jobs he can. is embarrassed when he meets the rest of the clique again, seeing how he's doing the worst among all of them, but along the way the trip is what pieces him together and allows him to find himself again.
▶ the one left behind — the one fiercely filial to her parents, out of the whole group, this is the only person left in suwon, all the rest having moved to other cities or even overseas. she currently works in her parent's store and still lives with her parents. like the unemployed, she doesn't really know who she is and regards herself as simply a shadow of what her parents want her to be.
▶ free plotlines + more???? — idk lol the he and shes don't really apply btw since i think any gender for any plotlines is fine whoops i just -- yeah.

 

notes: i'm so lame goodbye why is this even called let's not fall in love i. i was gonna make this about getting back together with high school sweethearts and realizing that even after so many years and relationships in the middle they miiiiight still have feelings for each other but idk how it turned out this why i

CREDIT