ㅤ「 一 」ㅤ:ㅤUNTIL WE DIE.

ㅤㅤ「 私の星 」ㅤㅤthoughts & ideas (´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊ ).

until
we die

"and darling we will sing, until we die. we'd never waste our tears, on fears and cries. and now the world, is ours to take, and every single move is ours to make."

 

inspired by: gentle bones' until we die.

about: this is all a wip thing so,,,, i'm just writing whatever i can think of now, ehe. basically it's about a group of teenagers, i'm thinking around 16 to 19? and there's only one thing in common between all of them — and that's that they're all not happy with their lives. most of them come from 'bad' backgrounds and have lived pretty harsh lives, but not all. and after one of their most treasured friends pass away due to either suicide or an accidental beating to death by his or her father, they all go mad and as an initiative by the oldest of the group and their so-called 'leader', who was the friend's best friend, all decided to run away from their homes and just it, doing whatever they want to do and going wherever their legs take them. along the way they might get in trouble with the police, lose things they love, but most importantly, they'll learn important lessons on their life. will they return safely in the end? who knows, only time will tell.

plotlines: 
▶ the leader 
— the oldest of the group, him / her along with the friend who passed away used to be absolute best friends, having known each other since kinderarten. after finding out that the friend has passed away, he / she goes into a state of depression, followed by anger and isolating himself / herself from everyone. after a while he / she returns to hang out with the rest of the friends again, but it's obvious that there's a change in the person. when he / she first introduces the plan to the gang they all think he / she's gone mad, but after a series of persuasive talks, pretty much the whole gang's teared up and decided to go with him./ her.
▶ THE third wheel — having come from an 'average' family, this member honestly doesn't have much to complain for. he / she hasn't gone through any big problems in general, and has led a pretty comfortable life in general. the only reason why he / she is so 'sad' is because this member has always had trouble with friendship, love, whatever it is. he / she has always been the third wheel, and frankly, she's sick of it, which is why he / she detached himself / herself from his / her normal class and found himself / herself with the gang. probably one of the more apprehensive ones when it came to the plan, because after all, his / her family didn't have much issues to complain about, but for the sake of not being alone and left out, he / she went with it.
▶ THE baby — THe youngest in the group, he / she never really knows what to do and has the most fears. may have gone through hardships or not, i'm not really sure yet, but basically he / she's picked on a lot by the people in him / her school and the gang are the one who protect him / her. he / she suffers from nightmares and hallucinations frequently, and he / she's constantly stressed trying to keep up with everyone else, afraid that one day he / she'll just be left behind with no one else to hold onto.
▶ more??? 
— THere'll probably be more plotlines lol this is just what i can think of rn ehwovrbecdw i keep messing up the he / she thing i gtg.

notes: lol this is all wip af but i just wanted to record all thse down before i forgot them ;; i love this song so much go check it out i love the ending i gtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtg. also side note i have a whole playlist suitable for this story???!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? what's wrong with me i

CREDIT