Life is the flower for which love is the honey

Love Has No Boundaries

Your eyes widened at how close you two were as you held onto your breath. *Why can’t I take my eyes off him...*

L stared back without moving a muscle. His fingers twitched on your cheeks as they signalled him to remove your glasses. *Should I?*

Sunggyu came back out of the kitchen and his jaw dropped. *What is Myungsoo doing?* He quickly cleared his throat which made you two shuffle away from each other in surprise.

“Hyungs! I’m taking Yoon-Mi home! Make some food for me when I come back!” Sungjong bellowed as he exited his room. Suddenly rushed footsteps busted out of their own rooms.

“I’ll come too.” Hoya shyly said.

“Actually, I’m fine leaving by myself.” You looked at them and collected your stuff.

“You think we would let a girl go home by herself in the dark?” Dongwoo was leaning against the door with crossed arms.

“How about we all go and then have dinner outside? My stomach is growling every 30 seconds!” Sungyeol wailed.

“Ok, that’s a good idea. Everyone go get ready.” Sunggyu clapped his hands and everyone vanished.

“Wait-” you sighed in defeat. *Do they ever listen to my opinion?*

Woohyun was the first to be done and he crawled out of his room and sat down beside you. You gave him a quizzical look but he only replied with his eye smile. “I haven’t properly talked to you all day today.”

Your heart unintentionally fluttered inside. Woohyun looked at you and reached out for your face making you slightly lean back.

The back of his fingers grazed against your cheeks and you slightly jolted at the electricity from his touch. Your heart hammered so hard that all you could hear was how it pounded in your ears. *What is he doing?*

Woohyun pulled back and stifled his laughter. “You had colour printed on your cheek.”

Heat started to burn your cheeks as you pulled your glasses more upright. “T-thanks.”

When everyone was done, the 8 of you left the house and walked to the city. They stopped by at a restaurant to which you were accustomed with.

“This is our favourite restaurant!” Sungjong emitted.

*No way, it’s mine also* You looked at it. An ahjussi came out and welcomed you guys.

“Boys, you’re back!” he beamed. “Good news for you, I was going through the resumes last night and I find that all of you are suitable. So since you’re here, you’re all hired!”

Infinite hi-5ed each other and jumped with elation. Each one of them shook the ahjussi’s hand and thanked him gratefully. The ahjussi reached you and looked at you in astonishment.

“Oh ahgassi!” he patted your shoulder.

Your eyes enlarged like saucers. *Don’t tell me...*

“Are you back for another serve of Udon? Why didn’t you bring your boyfriend tonight?” he glanced around.

“Boyfriend?!” Infinite yelped and looked at you. You slapped your forehead in mortification *Great*

“Ahjussi, I think you’ve mistaken me.” You said through gritted teeth hoping he gets the indication.

But he was too kind and acquitted to notice. “I remember my customers very well. You look different with glasses but still pretty! Come inside!”

Infinite was speechless and stared between the both of you.

“What are they talking about?”

“I thought she didn’t have a boyfriend?”

“He has seen her without glasses?!”

“Did I hear it wrong? Guys, I think there’s something wrong with my ears.”

*Oh.My.God.* Trying to act calm as possible, you just let out a timid laugh. “I’ve never been here before. Next time ahjussi, I’m on the run now.”

“Hmm I’m sure I’m not mistaken.” He scratched his head. “Alright, come in whenever you’re ready. Boys, we need to have a chat soon to work out your rosters.” The ahjussi waved and went back inside.

Infinite snapped back to reality and gaped at you. You put your hands up in defence. “I had no idea what he was talking about. Anyways, you guys can go in, I better head off.”

“Hyung, let’s go to the arcade after!” Sungyeol suggested randomly.

“Good idea! I want to have a race battle! Come Yoon-Mi ah!” Sungjong joined.

“Movies after?” Woohyun recommended.

“And then Pool?” Dongwoo grinned.

“Me and you, one on one!” Sunggyu hi-fived him.

“I’ll woop your asses!” Hoya danced on the spot.

“And I’ll walk Yoon-Mi. Meet you guys later, I’m not hungry anyways.” L turned around.

“Hyung! Don’t be a party pooper!” Sungjong whined.

“I don’t think Yoon-Mi wants to join. Don’t worry, I’ll catch up later. Go in and eat and talk to the ahjussi.”

“Come on guys, Myungsoo is right, it's getting late. See you at school Yoon-Mi!” Sunggyu waved.

"Naww but I want you to come." Sungjong pouted.

*Don't give me that look* you avoided his baby face.

Other members grumpily waved as they entered. They all agreed with Sungjong.

You happily waved back. *Finally! I'm alone!*

 “You’re probably forgetting that I’m still here.” L whispered.