I could see all the Universe inside you

Love Has No Boundaries

 

You were walking out the school gates with the piece of paper in your hand. *Why did I agree straight away?! Aish!* you grabbed your hair in hindrance. Suddenly in the corner of your eye, an accustomed person stood out to you.

“Oh! Oppaaa, what are you doing here?” you excitedly ran out the school gates and jumped in front of the person. Jaejoong pushed himself off his car and stared down at you.

He cocked his head and looked you from head to toe. “Sorry I’m waiting for my lovely sister. Do we know each other?”

You pouted and slapped his arm,  Jaejoong was taken aback by the abrupt action.

“Pabo, I am you sister!” laughing you pulled your ponytail out and glasses down.

Jaejoong gawked at you, it was like a CF. The wind gently blew your hair and your enchanting scent flung into his nose. He must admit that his sister was very pretty.

“Why the hell are you dress like that?!” He slapped the palm of his hands on your cheeks, making your face scrunch and lips pout out like a fish.

“I’m in uniform oppa, I thought you knew I always dress like this to school.”

Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows unpleasingly and withdrew his hands.  “That's not what I meant." He took a breath, "Was it because of him? Did he really leave a big impact on your life so much that you’re like this?”

“Like what?” you innocently blinked at him.

“Yoon-Mi ah.” Jaejoong started as he eyed you with a firm glower.

“It’s the past oppa.” You shrugged. “Besides, I’m fine living this way.”

Jaejoong was about to nag on but shut his mouth at the last minute. *I know you best Kim Yoon-Mi. Maybe we’ll talk about this some other time*

--

It was finally Saturday and you managed to text Sungjong that you were on your way to his home. You had to find your own way there since Jaejoong headed off to work at your parent’s city office.

Looking at the map on your phone, you searched for the place. You reached near a home where you found Sungjong standing outside waiting. “Yoon-Mi ah!” he happily darted over to you.

“I was about to call you. Did you get here ok?”

“Yeah.” You responded.

“Come inside, I’ve already prepared the essential stuff.” You cautiously stepped into the house seeing Infinite gathered in the living room.

“Hey Yoon-Mi!” each member welcomed you. You slightly waved back.

“Wassup goggle eyes.” Dongwoo grinned but you could hear the playfulness in his voice. You rolled your eyes at him.

“Let me show you around first." Sungjong hugged your arm and elatedly gave you a tour. "We just moved here so it’s a bit small. Sorry about that!”  You looked around at the old, crowded and cramped place. There were only 3 rooms along with 1 bathroom and toilet.

"So the roommate assigns as Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung in one, Hoya hyung, Sungyeol hyung and me in this one leaving Dongwoo hyung and L hyung in that one."

You arched your eyebrow in amusement. The place was spotless, too clean in fact. Everything was squished and hidden into random places. Infinite quickly appeared and sheeplishy smiled while closing their doors. The both of you came back into the living room where Woohyun and Sungyeol was left chatting.

“Wait here, I’ll go get the stuff. It’s a bit too stuffy to do it inside my room.” Sungjong meekly smiled.

Sungyeol was chewing on a banana and suddenly passed you one. You looked at him and shook your head. 

“Can you give me one?” Woohyun pointed. Sungyeol passed one to him also and slyly grinned.

*I somewhat don’t like that look on his face* you gave them a strange look. Woohyun took a bite into the banana and instantly froze. He shot Sungyeol a glare, quickly spat out the banana in his hand and got up to rinse his mouth. Sungyeol on the other hand, doubled over and laughed his head off.

“Did you see his face?!” Sungyeol rolled over in another fit of laughs. You slightly guffawed at his cute reaction and looked away so that he didn’t notice. *Reminds me of Jaejoong oppa*  Sungyeol quickly caught that and sat back up. *Did she just smile, it was actually pretty…wait what am I thinking?!*

Sungjong came back with stationary, books and posters. “Hyung, did you pull another prank again?”

“Nope.” Sungyeol chortled when Woohyun came back and pulled him by the collar. "You're going to get this." he scowled. The door to the room shut and you could hear high pitch screams and laughs coming from it.

“Sorry about that, hyungs could be very immature sometimes.” Sungjong shook his head and sat down.

“I can see that.” You slightly smiled.

You and Sungjong started to work on the project straight away on a small set table. Laying on your stomach, you began to colour in the poster and decorate it while Sungjong was cutting out information. After 3 longs hours of non- stop hard work you were finally complete.

“Yes! We finished in one day!” Sungjong stretched. “Yoon-Mi ah, how are you getting home - ” He whirled around to you and his eyes rounded.

You had fallen asleep with your cheek on the table with colouring pencils still attached in your hand. Sungjong chuckled and removed them, he got up and walked to his room to get you a blanket. *Better tell the hyungs I’m taking her home.*

L heard silence from his room and got out at the same time as Sunggyu. "I think they're done." he whispered. Sunggyu placed his finger to his lips and mouthed to L “she’s asleep”. 

L stood in his spot staring at you when Sunggyu left for the kitchen. Unknowingly he moved closer and sat down next to your sleeping figure. He gazed at your face features as he was tempted to remove your glasses. Your breathing came out evenly as your long lashes cascaded down hitting your glass frames. Cautiously, the back of his fingers moved up and brushed a few strands of hair away from your face but his fingertips still remained at your cheek.

Right at that instant moment, your eyes popped open. L’s eyes widened as he froze. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(A/N): Hey guys! Long time no see! ):

I'll try and update as much as I can ASAP. I LOVE YOU ALL!  <33 (please dont neglect me! TT_TT)

Anyways for now, PLEASE COMMENT + SUBSCRIBE!

p.s. Be my friend? ^^

For now to make it up to you guys, I shall leave you with these 2 cute images! Enjoy! :D

         

  LOLOLOLOL!