I pray that I'll get to see you tomorrow

Love Has No Boundaries

 

You whipped your head around. *Oh yea, I’m stuck with the cold hearted city man*

“You know…I’m fine, you can go back inside.” You pointed to the door

“I just made my statement back then.” L strode off. You pouted and pretended to shoot at his back.

“Aren’t you coming?” L turned his head. You quickly put your hands by your side and caught up to him.

Awkwardness filled the air between you two and you didn’t know what to do. L eyes would dart over to your side every now and then which made you fidgeted uncomfortably.

*Can this get any more awkward?!* you sighed loudly.

Nearly approaching the bus stop, many people started to fill the streets as they were on their way home or outing. People started pushing each other to get through and you were having a hard time yourself where your height was not helping either.

You weren’t able to see a clear path anymore and you were touched from many directions but they weren’t intentional. Someone was accidently pushed against you causing you to stagger backwards making you lose your balance. L caught your waist in time and put you back to a stand. He then wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you close.

Your cheeks burned pink as you looked up at his inexpressive face feeling somewhat touched at his small thoughtfulness.

*Don’t stare at me like that* L could feel your faze on him making his ears turn red.

Finally reaching the bus stop, L withdrew his arm and cleared his throat.

“Thanks for walking me. Have a great night.” You quickly said and whizzed onto the bus. *Thank god it’s here or else it would be more stroppy standing with him!*

You walked down to the back of the bus and sat down. Touching your heated cheeks, you started to blow air into them.  You gazed outside the window waiting for the bus to depart and saw L still standing there.

*What isn’t he leaving?* You opened the bus window and poked your head out. “Why are you still standing there? It’s getting cold, you should leave.”

“I’m seeing you off first before I go. You going to be ok?” he stepped towards you. Your eyes started to round at the sudden personality change as he stood beneath the window.

“U-um yea I will be.” You looked down at him. The bus door started to close and L stepped back.

“See you at school. Bye.” He gave you a small infrequent smile which made your heart accelerated.

Your mouth slightly open and managed to give off a nod before the bus left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

School started again and a new week kicked in but you were getting over it. Throughout the week, more pranks were pulled on you than usual and of course you knew who the culprit is. Joo Eun would give you dirty glares but you would just ignore it.

On the hand, Infinite was being there usual self, happy and playful.

At lunch, you sat down eating your lunch hearing Infinite blabbering on forever but your mind was far off.

“Yoon-Mi ah, Yoon-Mi?” Sungjong tried to get your attention. Your mind caught back and you looked at him.

“Guess what day it is on Friday?” he happily beamed.

“Uh…school day?” you asked in an obvious tone.

“Yea…what else?” he smiled.

You thought about it for a bit but then shrugged.

“It’s going to be Valentines Day!” Sunjong clapped.

Your face flattened as you turned away. Valentines Day was probably one of the days you hated most at school and you would rather stay home because kids would tease and provoke you more until they get some satisfied reaction out of you. So in other words you had to be at school in a state of melancholy as you watched others confess and interact in mockery.

You exhaled vociferously knowing Sungjong wanted you to say something. “What about it?”

“Bake us chocolates!” Sungjong squealed with glee.

“M-muh!?” you screeched, shocked and flabbergasted.

“Please please please!” he rubbed his hands together and pouted while Sungyeol soon joined.

“Why don’t you bake all of us some?” Hoya innocuously asked while Dongwoo laughed.

“WHAT?!” you squawked feeling more startled.

“We’d do anything you want us to.” Woohyun did aegyo.

Your face turned crimson. *No one has desperately asked me like this before, what’s wrong with them?*

“Anything…?” you slowly questioned as a brilliant idea popped in mind.

“Anything!” Sunggyu smiled. “Right Myungsoo ah?” he patted his shoulder and L nodded.

*Not you two as well!” you face palmed yourself.