You're really sweaty

Things Hoshi Does

“Oh my god, what did you guys do to him?” you ask while laughing at your boyfriend passed out on the floor.

“He did that to himself,” Seungkwan replies. He and Dino are there with him in the practice room, both of them dripping in sweat and leaning against the mirror.

You chuckle as you come over and squat down in front of Hoshi, who’s sprawled out on the floor, faced down, drenched in his hard work. “How long has he been like this?”

Dino takes a gulp of water before answering, “About ten minutes.”

“You guys work way too hard,” you comment, smiling as you sit down next to Hoshi’s seemingly lifeless body. You soothingly run your hand down his back, his t-shirt clinging to his body, outlining his nice, dancer physique. “Are you working on a new routine?”

Seungkwan smiles back and shakes his head. “No, Soonyoung-hyung and Dino were just practicing with me. I want to work on my dancing more these days.”

“Your dancing’s already great,” Dino says, panting as he pats his hyung’s leg.

“But I want to get Minghao level great!”

“Okay, Minghao-hyung is a completely different style of dance! On a COMPLETELY different level! I cannot help you with that! Why didn’t you invite him?” Dino questions.

Seungkwan scrunches his nose, “Ehh, he was sleeping. I didn’t want to bother him, he looked so tired.”

Grinning, you say, “You guys are cute.” Turning your attention back to Hoshi, who looks so peaceful, you ask them, “Should I wake him up?”

“Yeah, he’s been out long enough. Make sure he’s alive, then let him go back to sleep if he needs to,” Seungkwan advises you.

You chuckle before lightly gripping your boyfriend’s shoulder. Shaking it, you lean down and whisper, “Hoshi-ah. Get up, sweetie.”

But obviously he doesn’t budge. “Hoshi, baby, wake up.”

Dino and Seungkwan laugh. “You know that’s not how to wake him,” Dino teases.

Flashing a smile, you scoff a bit. “Yeah, I just wanted to try a softer approach first.” You sigh before taking in a huge breath. Inhaling through your mouth, you let it all out as you scream at the top of your lungs, “HOSHI, FIGHTING!!!!!!”

Immediately, his body jerks to life, his head flying up and his limbs firmly pressing into the ground. His voice rings through the city as he yells out, “FIGHTING!!!!”

All of you laughing, you fall and lay beside him. He’s still groggy and his eyes are half shut, but he notices you and smiles back. You softly say, “Hey there, sleepy head.”

You can hear the other two still chuckling as Hoshi gives you a huge grin. All of a sudden, his arm swings up and pulls you into his warm, sweating body. “When’d you get here?”

You cringe a bit from the sweat, but smile a lot from the hug. “Just now.”

With half his face pressed to the floor, he chuckles. “Sorry I was asleep when you got here.”

“Aww, baby, it’s fine,” you reassure him, his cheek.

He quickly pushes himself closer to you and plants one right on your lips. He firmly, and tenderly, kisses you before leaving you wanting more. “You’re really cute, you know that?”

Even as long as you two have been together, Hoshi’s random compliments always make you blush. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” he says back.

You can’t control your face as a giant smile crawls on it. “You’re sweating a lot.”

“Oh, ew, yeah.” Hoshi takes a second to sniff under his armpit before flinching and grimacing. “OH GOD, EW! HOW ARE YOU LAYING NEXT TO ME RIGHT NOW?!”

You purse your lips and tease, “I’m sorry to break it to you, baby, but you always smell like that.”

“Oh yeah,” Hoshi says back, glaring at you. “OH YEAH!” Out of nowhere, he pulls you right into his chest, the sweatiest and grossest part of his body, and hugs you all over. Once he has a solid hold on you, he twists and rolls around on his back, throwing you from side to side. “HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!” he shouts through his evil laughter. “MWAHAHA!”

Laughing uncontrollably, you flail and try to wiggle out of his embrace. “BABY, YOU ARE SO GROSS!” But he’s swinging you around so playfully, it’s hard not to enjoy it.

With you on top of him, he nuzzles his head into your neck, nipping at it with his teeth and lips at the same time. His damp hair rubs all over your skin. “THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!”

“BABY, STOP!” you cry through your laughter. But you don’t want him to stop. And he knows that, which makes him laugh even more. Hoshi’s touch is more than you can handle, but it’s everything you want. His kisses run along your neck until he finally comes back up to kiss you on the mouth. You finally stop fighting and just hold him from his cheeks, in every ounce of his beautiful face.

But in the background, you hear Seungkwan say to Dino, “Couldn’t you just puke right now?”

Both of you giggling, Hoshi parts from your lips and hollers, “Seungkwannie!”

“Yeah, hyung!”

Glancing over your shoulder, Hoshi asks, “Is it okay if I leave you two to practice without me?”

“Where are you guys going?” Dino asks.

“I’m gonna take (Y/N) out to lunch.”

“Well, it’s like 6,” you comment, running your hands along his chest. “So it’s more like dinner now.”

“Is it 6 already?” Hoshi sighs and pouts at you. “Sorry, baby, I guess I lost track of time.”

His face makes you want to squeal, but you settle for pinching his cheek. “Agh, you are so CUTE! It’s fine, baby! You’re a busy guy, I get it.”

Hoshi gives you a loving smile and pecks you on the forehead. “Okay!” He gently rolls you off and sits up, taking a second to collect himself before talking again. “You two have fun!”

You stand up and take his hand so he’s up, too. “We’ll see you guys later!”

“Wait!” Seungkwan cries as you both turn for the door.

“What?”

“Can we come with you guys?” he asks.

Hoshi clutches your hand tighter as he forces a smile. “Uhh, guys, we kinda…”

But Dino eagerly interrupts, “Yeah! Can we come, too! I’m starving!”

“Guys,” Hoshi meekly continues. “We were kinda hoping…”

“We can go to that place Jun-hyung recommended!” Seungkwan exclaims, jumping to his feet.

“Yeah!” Dino screams, hopping up, too. “HYUNG, CAN WE GO THERE?!” They both look so excited at the idea of going out with you guys.

Hoshi’s face droops a little. The other two are clearly oblivious to the fact that you and Hoshi want some time together. But Hoshi has always been a er for his dongsaengs and right now is no exception. He turns back to you and gives a weak smile. “Can they tag along?”

“Aww, baby…,” you complain a little.

But you puts on the pout again, batting his puppy eyes at you. “Pleeeaaassseeee~”

You roll your eyes and look past him at Seungkwan and Dino, who are eagerly waiting for your reply. You sigh and smile as you go in to hug him. “How can I say no to this face?” you purr, gripping and shaking him by the chin.

Hoshi laughs and throws his arm around you. He turns back and says, “Come on guys!”

“YES!” Seungkwan exclaims.

“Thanks, (Y/N)! Thanks, hyung!” Dino cheers.

“No problem. It’s like a double date now,” Hoshi teasingly adds, smirking.

You chuckle into his chest as you all head out of the building. “Ew, I don’t wanna date Seungkwan-hyung,” Dino utters.

Seungkwan snaps at him and exclaims, “YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH DATING ME!?”

“Don’t get me wrong! You’re lovely, hyung,” Dino replies, “But you’re definitely no the8-hyung.”

You and Hoshi laugh as Seungkwan sighs and raises his eyebrows while tossing his arm over Dino’s shoulders. “Fair enough.”