part 1

Rain

“Hyung~” said Hansol while grinning from ear to ear.

“Hmm...”

“Sungcheol hyung! I’m talking to you!” Hansol started to whine when Sungcheol didn’t seem to pay attention on him.

“Ughh Hansol, I need to focus! What do you want from me?” said Sungcheol while his eyes were still focusing on his phone.

“Junghan hyung”

“Hmm...”

“JUNGHAN HYUNG! YOON JUNGHAN!” screamed Hansol as he was still trying hard to get Sungcheol’s attention.

“Wait! What?? What happened to him? Hansol, tell me now! Did something bad happen???” Sungcheol threw his phone away and started to shake Hansol’s body.

“Hahaha hyung stop it! Nothing happened. I just want to talk to you about Junghan hyung.”

“Okay. Spill it.” Sungcheol tried to calm himself down.

“Hyung......” Hansol started to tell Sungcheol about Junghan.

“Hansol go to sleep now.” said Sungcheol while trying so hard not to shout at Hansol.

“But hyung, he....”

“No Hansol. Shut up now!” said Sungcheol as he grabbed his phone again and started to ignore a pouting Hansol.

“Dude! Come on~”

“Stop whining and don’t dude me I’m your hyung! Let me be honest, I’m not sure okay? And stop telling lies. I didn’t teach you that before. Now go to your bed and sleep.” said Sungcheol as he get up from his bed and pushed Hansol to his bed.

“Hyung, I’m not lying! Okay, I will sleep now. But you just wait and see I will prove this later! Good night lover boy!” said Hansol while winking at Sungcheol.

“This kid is so annoying...but...ugh whatever I’m not going to think about him...not now.” said Sungcheol as he sighed loudly while thinking about Junghan.

“I can hear you Choi Sungcheol~”

“SHUT UP HANSOL VERNON!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning....

Sungcheol just went out from his room and spotted the rest of Seventeen’s members were having their breakfast.

“Everyone’s here?”

“Everyone but Junghan hyung.” said Hansol, wriggling his eyebrows while munching his favourite sandwich that was made by Junhui.

“He doesn’t want to get up. He said that he is not feeling well.” added Wonwoo

“I’m going to check on him. Junhui give me Junghan’s sandwich and a glass of water.”

Sungcheol went to the kitchen to grab some panadol and painkiller before he went to Junghan’s room. He peeked his head since the door was already opened and spotted Junghan who was still snuggling with his comforter. He went near the bed and saw that Junghan was sweating.

“Yoon Junghan, wake up. You are already late. The kids are waiting for you.”

Junghan blinked his eyes for a few times and smiled when he saw Sungcheol. He tried to get up and after that he hugged Sungcheol as if his life is depending on his leader.

“Where is my breakfast and medicine? I know you will come and wake me up and you will let me eat my breakfast on my bed.” said Junghan while giggling as he broke the hug.

“Junghan, you are such a spoil kid! Did I raise you wrong? Here, your sandwich. Eat this and don’t forget to take your medicine. I’m going to check on the others now.” said Sungcheol as he get up from the bed but Junghan’s pout caught his attention.

“Okay what now?”

“Feed me~ I’m sick. Please feed me~” whined Junghan while showed his cute puppy eyes.

“Dear Lord! What have I done wrong in my past life to deserve this kind of torture?” said Sungcheol while grabbing the sandwich and slowly put it in front of Junghan’s mouth.

Junghan smirked, munching his sandwich happily while thinking...”He loves me tho.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Sungcheol hyung, it’s raining! Luckily I bring the umbrellas! ” said Soonyoung while pointing at the outside of the van and suddenly a long haired guy appeared in front of their van’s window, smiling at them and...without an umbrella.

“ Yoon Junghan!” cursed Sungcheol as he grabbed an umbrella from Soonyoung’s hand and stormed out of the van.

“What do you think you are doing right now Junghan? Oh God! You are still burning and here you are, standing in the rain without an umbrella! Stop making everyone worried about you! Do you realise that you are one of the oldest members? So please act like one! ”

”I want to take the umbrellas for the others in the another van. They said that Soonyoung bring the umbrellas since I’m the oldest there so I think I should come and take it. I’m sorry because I’m so childish. Forgive me Sungcheol.” said Junghan as his eyes started to get teary.

He opened the van’s door and took the umbrellas while showing a force smile to everyone inside the van and left the dumbfounded Sungcheol.

“Are you guys thinking the same thing as me now?” said Chan

“Yes. Sungcheol  is so ed up...but he is going to fix it now!” said Jisoo while pointing at a running Sungcheol who was trying to catch up with Junghan. It took about one minute and seventeen seconds for him to realise about what Junghan had told him. Well, Sungcheol is the dumbest person on Earth after all.