DEAL

The best mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            TAEYON POV

My hand instantly went to my hands when I woke up.The pain shoots threw my body as I try sitting up.I blink a few times before my vision becomes clear.

I'm in a dark room.The only light is the light that's coming from outside.The walls look to be dark gray,the only thing in the small room is the bed I'm currently sitting on.The bed has a dark red blanket covering it.As I look closer I see what's to be dried blood splattered on the wall and on the floor.I shiver.

I hear the familiar voice again just outside my door.                                                                   "Did you recognize her?"the familiar voice asks."I haven't had a chance to see the girl he has fallen for.She must be special." I hear footsteps leaving and I sigh in relief. Maybe they aren't going to come in here yet.Buy then,to my luck, I hear a key bring out to the door knob.I quickly lay down and pull the blanket over my body.

Wake up, I hear the familiar voice say, very close to my ear.I pull th  blanket off my face,and roll over.I gasp at who I saw.

"MINHO!",I yell. "TAEYEON!",he yells back just as surprised as I am. "Oh my God minhoo" I jump off the bed and tackle him in a hug,tears threatening to fall."Taeyon". I hug him a tight as he is hugging me.I missed him.Minho is my brother.The one in my family who loves me.I grab the back of his shirt and don't let go.Scared if i do he won't still be here anymore. 

"If I would have known it was u, I wouldn't have taken you".he admits, to look back at my face." Where are mother and father?" I wondered. Not here."They're at home.They think I ran away just like you." "I'm so happy.To know your safe," I hug him again. 

"I was worried about you.I never thought my little sister would be dating tiffany.I'm sorry," he apologizes.I pull away from him,it's fine.You didn't know. Now can I ask why you wanted to kidnap Tiffany's girlfriend in the first place? "Well', you see," he begins."I'm not a good person.Actually,I'm a horrible person.I never told you what I did.I didn't want you to be afraid of me like you were are parents".

He looks at me,expecting me to say something."Continue",I finally manage to get out."I did it to make money",Minho starts again."When I brought you food,and said it was from mother,it wasn't.I sold drugs, Taeyon.I'm a horrible person".

"No your not",I assure him."You did what you did to take care of your sister,Thank You"." Let me continue"he begins.Tiffany 's criminal group is making more money than mine.I thought if I took away someone he cared about' he would be depressed and stop.I wanted money to come find you.So we could buy a house,car,food,and nice clothes.So we could have a good life.But now that I realize your wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter