Chapter One (Jungkook)

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm going to tell you about the day I first saw her. We spent one day and one night in LA before have a meeting about the clothes line we would promote. Big Hit was featuring an american company so we wouldn't be alone in the promotions and would be with other artists the whole month. The problem was: american artists. I wasn't really good in English and always felt losy in these things.

- We were thinking about get Mia posing with BTS since she is Korean as well. - A man told our manager with the worst accent ever. Could this people even pratice before get in a meeting with Koreans?

- Mia? - Namjoon interrupted with a surprised look. - Mia, Mia? The Mia?

- Yes. - The man nodded.

- Mia, hyung! - Namjoon slapped Jin's arm.

- Are we actually meeting her? - I asked looking at Namjoon.

Mia was an american singer, known everywhere. She was like the queen of pop, after Madonna, of course. Of course I knew her. Namjoon was the one into american music and Mia had a lot of songs with rappers he liked so we knew all of her jams from the radio or Namjoon's phone. She was a classy girl but y and who wasn't the boy that didn't like that look, with a powerful voice and a pretty smile?

- Can we promote bikinis? - Hoseok whispered making us all laugh.

- Take this serious, boys. - Our manager asked before turning to the american man again.

- We have a bunch of artists working on this but-

- Mia is definitely right to pose with the kids. - Our manager interrupted the american guy with a smile, making us all smile.

- I'll get in contact with her. Please, get your kids to talk nicely to her tomorrow at the meeting. - The american guy said already looking at his phone while leaving the room.

In that night we got together to watch her music videos. She was really hot and a great singer. We also got to see the other artists we would meet at the meeting the next day and I finally felt excited to be there.

The next day we had a meeting, kind of party, with the other artists so we would all meet each other. Don't know how since we were the only Koreans there but, oh well, the food was free and smelled good so me and Jimin ran to a line to get something to drink.

- Oh - Jimin punch my arm and pointed at the person in front of us. - Mia.

- Really? - I looked at him.

- Hello? - He talked louder poking her shoulder.

Mia turned around with a raised eyebrow.

- Hello? - She answered in a perfect Korean.

- Hello! - Jimin bowed and I bowed as well. - We're posing with you.

- Oh, the Korean guys. I almost thought you worked here. - She tried to smile. - Well, nice to meet you. - She said before turn around again.

- We're big fans. - Jimin told her. - You sing really well.

- Thanks. - She smiled over her shoulder.

- Do you know our band? -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter