9. The worse thing

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

After a few hours spent playing and enjoying the atmosphere we all found ourselves tired and even sleepy enough, then came to shove: CHOOSE ROOMS. After much discussion we decided to play something else for choosing them, so we closed all the doors of the rooms and then we all went out of the house.

"Well, now we enter one at a time and choose one of the three rooms available, closing the door so that who enters don't have clues." Jinyoung said amused, but we just nodded all, and so we started this crazy game.

The first to enter was Bambam, there were given five minutes each so after few minutes went Mark, below Jinyoung, then Jackson, Jaebum and at the end Yugyeom and me. Since I was the last one I did not know really what to expect so I went in a sneak way into the house, trying to catch some sign that I dasse the beginning to see who was in the rooms, but unfortunately nothing. I sighed, noting that in all this I had already taken three minutes and then I don't have much time left, so I decided to do a count, "I'm so desperate, then I'll leave everything to fate," I thought, sighing again and starting the count that ended on a door to my right. I hesitated for a moment before entering, but just opened the door the atmosphere changed completely.

"Tsk." I mumbled simultaneously with Jaebum who was in the room already placed on the mattress that was on the ground.

"You here too?" I said wryly, looking around, the room was quite small but cozy, but it was too bad for the fact that there was not much space to place the mattresses to sleep.

"Yeah." Jaebum said with shameless air, keeping his eyes on me, which left me puzzled given the strangeness of the situation.

"Where can I take my mattress?" I asked after a few minutes of silence changing the subject, then trying to keep the look in his eyes too.

"I don't think there are any more." He said, sounding almost amused situation.

"WHAT??" I said, raising his voice almost too, tapping my mouth with my hands really fast. "And where should I sleep?" I added a little later, this time with unnerved air.

"I don't know." He sigh only, leaving me completely like an idiot, which made me really nervous, how can be that one day he's nice and the next day he come back to be a brash like that, I thought as I went out, slamming the door. I didn't turn either and I didn't think to do it not even for two second, it was a sudden thing for me so when I was out of the room I realized that maybe Jaebum was going to be surprised by my gesture. I headed then peek into the other rooms, until I found the one of Yugyeom who was staying with Bambam.

 

 

"Hey!" He exclaimed happily as she emptied his suitcase sitting on the ground.

"Yo!" I tried to answer with all the happiness I had left, throwing myself on his bed who was recognizable by his pillows all strange.

"It's everything okay? Who share the room with you? " He then asked, reaching out to me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Never mind." I mumbled sinking his face in the pillow, trying to keep the nervous who I was boiling inside at the thought of Jaebum. Yugyeom didn't reply, asked no questions and for that I was grateful to him, but simply as a few days ago he merely trying to reassure me. He began to massage my back, telling a few jokes here and there hoping to make me laugh. I was really lucky, I thought, Yugyeom is like an angel who brings the sun in my moments cloudy. I quickly getting up and hugging him suddenly, although I knew that he hated the hugs I could not help but tighten him to me at the time.

"Hyung .." he sputtered, sparking in me a laugh. At the same time when I was holding him almost teasing him, we heard someone knock on the door and he as any "master" used that moment for escape from me and run to open. As he opened the face of Jaebum appeared from behind which made me sigh, so I threw myself back on the bed of Yugyeom to avoid having to look even though I have to admit that it made me curious enough. "It will be here to apologize?" I thought to myself, but I shook my head almost immediately, "Never".

"Jaebum hyung, what brings you here?" Yugyeom asked with his innocent voice, looking at him with astonishment.

"Um .. I'm here because I know that Jinyoung is in the next room." He said in a hesitant voice, which made me giggle, few minutes ago he had the courage to speak with boldness at me and now seemed to me the most timid person in the world.

"Sure, come on in." Yugyeom said then, motioning him to come in and letting him go and then come back to me and sat down at the foot of the bed. "I'm sorry, but I have to ask, what's between you two?"

There was silence, my eyes at that moment were like ready to jumped out in a second of my face and I stood up abruptly from the bed by putting myself in a sitting position, "W-what are you saying? Are you crazy?" I said, trying to sound as natural as possible.

"Youngjae, I'm not stupid, I understand things too." He told me all of a sudden becoming serious.

[To be continued..]

------------------------------------------------------------

OK; ACTUALLY I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY BUT THIS WEEK IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO, SO I REALLY APOLOGIZE TO THE READERS WHO WERE STILL WAITING ON THE NEW CHAPTER.

I'm really trying to upload almost a time a week, so I'm really sorry when it won't happens çç 
But I hope you will like this chapter as much as the other, waiting for your feedback.

I replay the part where I say that it's my first time writing in english, so there may be grammatical errors. 
 

Thank you so much, fighting!