3. Destiny [re-edit]

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

Minutes had passed since Youngjae escape and he was paralyzed behind a wall thinking about what he had just seen, until the ringing of his phone took him back to reality, was Yugyeom, his fellow trainee with whom he had arranged to go to lunch before the audition.

"Hello?" Youngjae said, trying to relax.

"Youngjae! Hey, where are you? I'm waiting in front of JYP." The other told in a loud voice.

"I'm coming, I'm coming wait for me." He replied before attacking the phone and immediately began to run, but this time not to run away from someone.

He reached Yugyeom in fast time and immediately they headed toward the cafe, both of their very hungry even if Youngjae couldn't fill his stomach because of the trials. Watching Yugyeom eating, some memories had passed to Youngjae mind of when we had met, they knew each other by only a few months and yet they knew everything about the other, as if it was an absurd case of fate the fact of knowing each others. Yugyeom was a very good dancer and he often helped Youngjae in the dance, as well as him, he was better in song often he helped him to practice, this was the base of their friendship, helping each other.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked to Youngjae, after eating the last bite of his lunch.

"Not to you," He said, amused, while Yugyeom looked at the other offended, "I'm kidding." They looked at each other, bursting into laugh.

After a light lunch they walked into the building and heading for the rehearsal room where the hearing was to be held. The test room was on the second floor, but both him and Yugyeom didn't wanted to face all those stairs so they headed for the elevator, while either were expecting, a crowd of people settled behind their waiting for the arrival of the elevator.

Youngjae watched them with curious look, almost all trainees had to be there for practice and others had to be those who had passed the auditions and like him were there for a final report, but his thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the elevator. There got in at least ten people, luckily they were able to be near the door so they could get out or breathe when the doors opened. Fortunately the climb was short and as soon as the doors opened for their out, Youngjae turned quickly, trying to clear the passage but without realizing he stricken someone.

"Sorry, I was trying to get out to clear the passage." He heard someone say.

"Don't worry it is also my fault." Youngjae said before raising his eyes to the boy to apologize.

Youngjae breathe.” was what his head said to him while his eyes were glued to the other person in front of him, incredulously. It was Jaebum. "Again?" He thought, but couldn't take his eyes off him. Neither said anything, they were both properties in a few centimeters away, it seemed so unreal ... Feel again that scent, see again those eyes deeper, his face.

Youngjae saw his mouth open, "don't say anything," was his thought. This atmosphere and his words were interrupted by Yugyeom and the guy next to Jaebum.

"Let's go." Yugyeom said, giving to Youngjae a gentle push off and then dragged him to the audition room. The latter admit that while he let himself begin drag, his eyes were often pointed towards the direction it was heading Jaebum with the other boy. 

While Youngjae was preparing in the waiting room his mind couldn't help but think of the image of his face, as if he had scanned in every single detail. Fortunately after a few minutes he was called into the room where he had the ultimate test, that of singing. He went immediately handing his greeting to the judges and he stood in my seat at the center of the room where he arranged tuning microphone.

"Well, tell something about you and then we can begin" One of the judges said with a firm voice.

Youngjae stretched a look placing a hand on his forehead to try to figure out where the voice came, the headlights were on him and so it was almost impossible to see who was there around, but he knew, however, that they were judging him.

"Certainly, hello I'm Youngjae and I'm here for the last test." He smiled, trying to relieve nervousness and seem sure of himself and composed.

Finally the music started and he relaxed, singing his mind went blank completely. There was just him and his music, everything else doesn't exist, as if he had entered a parallel universe for a few minutes. He finished to singing and he was satisfied, the spotlight were off and this made possible for him to see the examiners, he began to observe them by blocking the look on the first who spoke.

"Well, good job, you have a good voice and excellent potential, the feeling was there and you see that you like to sing, what do you think?" The first judge said, turning his gaze to the man on his right.

"Even for me it went well, president what you think?" The other said, turning to look at the end of the table where was sat the president of the agency. Youngjae happened to meet him often when he was a trainee and he was very friendly and helpful, but now looked very serious and even frightening. He looked at Youngjae and smiled, he took it as a positive thing and he returned his smile.

"Not bad Youngjae, congratulations, you're perfect for the project I have in mind." He said in a firm voice.

"Project?" Youngjae replied a bit hesitant.

"Yes, I want to form a group! And you'll be part of it, what do you think JJ project?" He said, looking from him to the other end of the table.

[To be continued..]

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload, I was very busy lately. It's a bit obvious what will happen in the next chapter, but I hope you will love it anyway. 

I replay the part where I say that it's my first time writing in english, so there may be grammatical errors. 
I hope that you can love also this chapter, tell me if there is something that you don't like so I can change the storyline.

Thank you so much, fighting!