4. New start

Congratulations. [HIATUS]

I turned quickly anxious, I had never thought about the idea of being part of a group, so now I was really curious about who would have been my companions. The first person I saw was a guy with a face not new, was quite chubby but cute and his hair was ruffled, his eyes continued to examine me so I smiled trying to get back composed for leave a good impression.

"Why not, also has a beautiful style and his voice I really like. Leader, what do you say?" He said with an amused tone turning his gaze to the other guy. When my gaze shifted on the other guy my hands tightened around the microphone and my legs began to tremble. "What's going on? It's a joke?" I thought looking at him, Jaebum was there. He watching me all the time, how he could be a judge? How.. was it possible? At that moment my mind became an abyss of memories, everything I thought I could put in a lost corner of my mind was returning to the surface. It didn't take long before I look away from him and lower my look it to my feet. How could he be in this agency, and I had never know this, but my thoughts were interrupted when he heard his voice. 

"Yeah well I don't mind, I'd like to form a group with this guy." He said, looking first at the president and then me, smiling. I did not know really how to respond to his smile, because in that moment in me there was a mixture of anger and sadness, I just wanted to get out of that room that seemed to want me to choke, as soon as possible. I shifted my gaze back on the president, hoping to calm my agitation and to have a final verdict.

"Well, I'm happy with these positive results, because Youngjae is one of my favorites trainee." He chuckle watching first me and then the other two, "They will be two of your new teammates, for the others you'll know at the dorm even though some are much closer than you think." He concluded, leaving me puzzled, before he nodded to exit so I got out. I walked out of that room without turning his eyes, reached in a flash Yugyeom that was waiting anxiously.

"So?" He said to me, getting up quickly.

"It was a rather strange," I started to tell him, but leaving out the part of Jaebum, because although he knew everything about me did not know who my ex was, because I had always preferred not to tell him, so I chose not to worry him and I skip that part, "I was told that I will be part of a group." I concluded my sentence, but his reaction was not what I expected and he immediately hugged me smiling.

"And what is this for?" I said enjoyed it, squeezing him.

"Because now you'll have to see me everyday." He answered me, dissolving the hug so he could watch my face.

"What are you say-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence because I was immediately interrupted by a voice I knew too well.

"I see that you already know one of our new friends." He said with his voice a little irritated, I turned and saw Jaebum and his friend, a few meters from us that were scanning us, quickly I shifted my gaze to Yugyeom who nodded smiling. 

"Was that what you meant?" I asked with amazement evident on his face, he replied with a laugh and then gave me a pat on the back. 

"Exactly." He replied watching me, before moving his eyes on the duo "JB hyung, when you think that we can move into the dorm?"

"How about tonight?" But this time was the other guy to answer, thought about it I didn't know his name yet. "We have to finish to prepare the rooms, so now we go so tonight you will find everything ready." The guy finished. Jaebum was staring at us since the beginning, so I felt a little uncomfortable. After a last look the guy brought away Jaebum, my eyes remained on him for a few minutes before I turned back again toward Yugyeom.

"And you have not told me anything?" I asked him, on the one hand I was unnerved to know nothing but I was also curious as to how it all happened, why he had not said anything and everything else.

"Because I wanted to wait for today with your final exam. I did not want this thing to put pressure you, don't be angry." The thing was understandable, so I couldn't hold back a huge smile and taking him by the arm, "We're going to celebrate so, now?" I asked.

"We haven't much time, are already 5.00 p.m. and we still have to pack your things." He said with a sorry expression as we walked toward the exit of the building.

"What if we buy chicken and soft drinks on the way to my house? So we can celebrate after making things." I said reassuringly. When I saw him nod,I smiled more and went faster so that we could celebrate first. We reached my apartment with two bags full of chicken and drinks, we laid all on the table and after we began to pack up my things. We spent at least two hours or more, but just finished we lay down on the couch.

"Now we can celebrate." I said, amused, I looked at my friend, he looked tired after helping me and accompanied throughout the day.

"Just eat, I'm terribly hungry." He answered, laughing. So we spent the whole evening, having fun like the old days, joking, thinking also to our future and eating. At one point she heard my phone ringing, so I took it without even paying attention to the number, as I always did.

"Hello?" I said, trying to silence Yugyeom who kept laughing.

"Hello? Are you Youngjae?" Someone on the other side of the phone said.

"Yes, who are you?" I replied simply.

"I'm Jinyoung, a friend of Jaebum, I called you because I wanted to warn you that you and your friend can come to the dorm now."

"Okay, thanks." I said, puzzled at his statement.

"Well, I'll see you there." He concluded with a voice that seemed cheerful.

Just he hung up the phone I explained everything to Yugyeom who was staring at me anxious, so we started to bring my stuff into the taxi that was waiting for us downstairs. When we got in the car Yugyeom fall asleep really quickly, "he must be dead tired", I thought leaving him lean on my shoulder while I was still holding my phone. Bored I decided to save the number of Jinyoung so as to be ready to respond to the next call, but when I saw the number that had called me just before I was surprised, the number that called me was Jaebum.

[To be continued...]

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late upload, but it was hard to think of a chapter of "middle", we can call this, hahaha.
I hope there aren't grammatical errors. 

I hope that you can love this story, there will be a continuation, let me know what you think so that I can improve for the next chapter. Tell me if you have ideas, will be welcomed. Tomorrow I hope to publish next chapter.

Thank you so much, fighting!

And get mad all together because GOT7 comebackkk! HAHAHAH