Mixed Feelings and heated Stares

The Different Us (Two sides of the same coin)

Still reeling from her surprise, Eunji did not expect his tone to be so warm. She has seen him dance at several college festivals before and boy that is just other worldly, with his charisma oozing out and full of confidence, smirks and him being all y. Ooh..Did she just think about Jongin being y, this is bad for her, especially since he is right in front of her face.

But hearing him sing so heart warmingly and a little bit shy was pleasantly cute .He is now looking at her with his puppy dog eyes expectantly. She better stop thinking about him being y and cute dammit.

Now when it was her turn to sing, Eunji was out of her daze and tore her eyes apart from the other and started singing Bumkey’s ”My Everything” . When it was the chorus part, both of them harmonized perfectly giving everyone Goosebumps. From the corner of her eye, she could see the whole room cheering for them.

 All the elders where marveling them and meanwhile the kids, especially Teo and Minha had dreamy expressions on their faces.

This boosted her confidence and she was now dancing goofily wriggling her arms and legs to the beat of the song as well. Then the sudden embarrassment hit her that Jongin was watching her along with the others as well, so she carefully turned around to the surprise sight of him doing the same movements as her and singing with a goofy smile on his face .This had her clutching her stomach and laughing for ages just to notice that the music stopped playing.

The whole crowd stared at them and started laughing and clapping for them adorably. They both just looked at each other and found a matching blush adorning their face.”Cute”.

Did Eunji just hear the word Cute from his mouth directed at her ? Blasphemy!. These thoughts were interrupted when they were both enveloped by Teo and Minha respectively. Teo was kissing her cheeks and calling her his Angel.

Eunji couldn’t help from cooing and kissing him back. She truly did love this place and the people. It provided her a sense of Peace and calmness whenever she missed her Family and Busan. Teo reminded her of her kid brother Minki and so he had a special place in her heart. She visited here often at random times but today must be the most random of all.

Across the room, she saw Minha still clinging to Jongin and heard her say “Oppa, I am jealous now, Eunji noona and you sang perfectly together and you guys look good together too. You won’t be leaving me and marrying her. Will you?” Minha had this adorable pout along with this innocent question.  

Eunji was dumbfounded hearing this but Kai just chuckled to it and answered holding Minha tightly”No way, There is no one prettier than my Minha and your Eunji noona is not my type. So grow up soon and Marry Oppa okay”. Minha smiled and nodded her head furiously. This answer sounded so innocent and cute to everyone except Eunji.

She was furious and was about to spit fire when Teo beat her to it and declared “Back off everyone. She is My Angel noona and I am not ready to give her to anyone even if it is Kai hyung” Teo stuck out his tongue to Kai and Kai just shrugged it off with a “Brat”.

Eunji should stop being surprised by Jongin; she already knew one of his well hidden secret for months now. Yet, he managed to catch her off guard several times today. Him visiting this place on Chuseok and playing with kids and even his song choice was such a stunner to her.

Who would have known the hip-hop cool guy who hangs out with selective snobs and blatantly ignores other people will be affectionate and generous to kids but also chooses a Bumkey’s song and sing it well too.

Even then, nothing will change her opinion about him. His Original self showed up in the last minute didn’t it. Always thinking that he is above everyone else and so full of himself. Who is even interested in marrying him? Okay, let’s just be fair and say almost everyone else except her. But, she is not.

 Jongin is not her type either and she is going to it up, ignore him and pretend that her Ego was not hurt and she doesn’t care. Why would even Bomi come up with the stupid notion of Jongin and her together. Never ever in a million years! After all this is no place for drama or fights.

Just when she was settling her thoughts, she undoubtedly heard his voice calling her. “ Eunji shi, Do you need a ride home? Its pretty late now and we both live nearby ,so hop on” . Dammit, He does know that we are neighbours!

 

Authors note : I am sorry to my subscribers that i had abandoned this story for a long time. I had completed few chapters then but suddenly didn't find time and lost interest in this pairing. But, I am back now and want to complete it as this is such a rare pairing and this was my First story as well. Thanks for reading!. I will update asap.