Secrets and Types - Part II

The Different Us (Two sides of the same coin)

 

Kim Jongin, His name was very popular in Seoul Arts and Science College. He was living the envious life of all other guys in the University. He had the looks, wit and a mysterious aura around him which made all the girls go crazy and guys turn green with jealousy. He always hung out with a selected bunch of really good looking people, which again attracted too many girls as well as guys around him. Due to his Strong charisma, his close friends call him Kai.

It is not that he did not like to hang out with everyone else; it was just that he did not understand what the fuss was about, why everyone wants to be his friends when he was nothing special, why do they make a scene out of everything he does. Even though he was curious about this the most, instead of confronting it he chose to be shielded by his close group of friends who understand him the most, who know the real him, who are his lovable dorks or fools, as he likes to call them.

Two of his close dorky friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol even decided to name their group as EXO. They had forced Kai in to role playing as a wolf with special powers and that they were part of a coven from Exo Planet. Though Jongin finds all these things as extremely Childish, he goes along with whatever his friends say, as he trusts and respect them the most.

Other than them, to all other people he generally acts as a Quiet, Cold and Mysterious person .Especially to the girls, who always follow him around. He had rejected multiple confessions from his juniors, seniors and even Professors occasionally. The fact that he doesn’t accept even popular, gorgeous and rich girls made him more famous, as everyone wants to conquer the impossible. Even his friends did not understand the reason for him not dating in college.

 Apart from this, Jongin had one another secret of his own. Yes, His Place. No one from his coven or group had visited his apartment. They all know the locality he lives at, but kai has forbidden them from visiting asking for Privacy and Suho being the sincere leader of their group asked them to respect his wish. But this fact has been bugging the trio Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun who have been constantly pestering Kai to take them to his place.

So when they were at their favorite hangout today and when kai was at a really good mood, the trio wanted to settle this issue once and for all. Baek was the one to start off” Hmm...So Kai, What’s up with you these days?” . Kai was not really interested in the question as he was too focused on his game and replied” Nothing much dude! And what’s with your question, we meet up daily anyways”. Baek was taken back and hence decided to pass the baton  to Chanyeol” Yeah I know dude, it’s just that Chanyeol was worried about you, he’s been telling us that you are acting  really strange for a month now”.

Being startled Chanyeol came up with “Aishh! Baek, whats wrong with you? Okay, let me just ask this and be done with it. Kai, You always hang out with us at our places, when exactly are you gonna take any of us to your new place? It’s not even new anymore!. We used to crash at your old place a lot before, but ever since you moved to the new one, we did not even get a peek. Are you alienating us?”.

Kai had enough of nagging from Chanyeol, so he put down his gaming consoles and walked towards him, looked in to his eyes and said “Chanyeol, Do you even hear yourself talking..It sounds more like a girlfriend begging his oppa for attention. I know you like me a lot, but seriously stop it dude”. Baek and him started laughing like babies looking at the flustered Chanyeol .Suddenly Sehun got up from his place and looked at kai and said “You stop changing the topic Kai and also cut the crap about Privacy as well.. What do you want to hide from us? Maybe Baek hyung is right about your Girlfriend affair thingy.”

“What the F*** dude?.What Girlfriend?”Kai started dropping F bombs everywhere. “Yes, I came up with this brilliant theory for you not wanting us anymore. You have a hot, gorgeous girlfriend living with you at your place and since we’ll be a threat to you, you are not inviting us” Baek smiled proudly with his conclusion. “Oh well, then as absurd as it sounds, tell me who exactly is my Girlfriend?. Kai demanded an answer.

“Hmm, based on our extensive research on your ideal type and the girls living near your area, we have finalized two of them. I am sure, it must be either Jung Soojung or Kim Seolhyun. Moreover they both have been ogling you with their eyes for long time. Now spill it, which one is it?” Baek asked in a teasing tone. “It’s neither of them, Infact It’s been a long time since I was with any girl” Kai shrugged it off casually.

 Sehun then wanted to chip in his input “I had expected this, and then it must be none other than Taemin”.

“What the hell Sehun! Stop imagining your own fanfics” Kai now sounded angry. “Hold your horses Kai, I was just telling, who knows! . There are many rumors about you guys getting caught on your date and being published in your school magazine and all. I bet you would have already invited Taemin to your new place multiple times” Sehun stuck out his tongue after finishing his last sentence.

“I don’t even know why I hang out with you guys anymore. You guys are too childish for your own sake. Only Kyungsoo and Junmyeon hyung are sane. Those are called Rumors for a reason and I am done for the day” Kai started walking out of their place towards the college campus. The trio followed behind him quietly as they did not want to agitate him anymore. But in the middle of the Campus, they had to pause as Kai was surrounded by his numerous fan girls again.

Chanyeol then started asking Baek “Dude, why did you not mention Jung Eunji when you asked kai about his girlfriend. She is cute, cool, popular and lives near kai too”. “My point exactly friend, Kai will not be attracted to noisy girls like her. She is more of your type than his” Baek was having fun teasing Chanyeol.

“I second that too, She is more of both of the hyungs type. Kai and I have higher standards” Sehun found a perfect opportunity to tease them both. Baek then retorted saying “I already have my eyes on Taeyeon noona”. Chanyeol with “I have mine on Dara noona only.Chandara forever!”

“Aaah..Eew..What is this?..I can literally see hearts drawn in your eyes. Keep dreaming guys. It’s never gonna happen. Meanwhile, I am gonna get all the gorgeous ladies in our campus” Sehun made his famous derpy face.

When the trio was too busy bickering they failed to notice that Kai, even after being surrounded by his fan girls was in his own world staring, smiling and smirking at a girl in the campus.

 

Author’s note:

Thanks for all the Subscribers and the comments. It motivates me to write more and sorry for the late update!.Guys who upvoted for it. Love you :). I will try to update more and since this update was late; will try to post the next chapter tomorrow. I sort of have a vague story plot already set, but if you guys need anything more, suggestions and Feedbacks are always welcome.

P.S: Who else is excited for Eunji’s new drama? .Been waiting for ages. Seems like it will be fun with cute guys!.  The Lead guy looks like Onew <3 .

Thanks again for reading .Love you guys. Happy weekend :)