Sleepover

The Devil and the Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night when Junmyeon came home with Baekhyun. Junmyeon lived in a small one-bedroom apartment, so Baekhyun was surprised the moment he stepped inside the older's house.

"What is this place? A basement?" Baekhyun said in a disbelief.

"This is my house," Junmyeon said. "If you don't want to stay, then you're welcome to leave anytime."

Junmyeon was going to close the door, but Baekhyun stopped him by sticking his hand on the door, nearly slamming his hand. 

"Hey, calm down, I didn't mean it, alright?" Baekhyun spoke, but Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

"The bathroom is just across the door, so if you want to take a shower, go ahead." Junmyeon said as he took off his shoes. "I will have the bed ready for you."

Baekhyun came inside and glanced around the apartment. It was a small place. There was a kitchen on the side with variety of cooking utensils, and a living room with a one-single couch and a TV. There was also a treadmill on the living room, next to the balcony door. 

"Do you exercise?" Baekhyun asked. "You have a treadmill in the house. I guess you do have a money to buy such an expensive machine like that one."

"It was a gift from a friend." Junmyeon said as he took off the coat.

"Your friend must be rich then, but you... ah, never mind..." Baekhyun shook his head. "Why am I even wasting my breathe talking to you?"

Junmyeon gaped at him. He had been talking to him since, and now, he decided to stop. Baekhyun walked past him, but Junmyeon's eyes widened.

"HEY, STOP RIGHT THERE!" Junmyeon shrieked and Baekhyun immediately stopped.

Junmyeon pointed at his feet, and Baekhyun glanced down; his feet was covered with mud, due to the rain and the puddle.

"What?"

"TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!" Junmyeon said and knelt in front of him. "I don't want to end up cleaning the mess that you created here!"

"I wear shoes in my house, so why do I need to take them off?"

"Well, this is MY house and I HATE it when people wear shoes here, now take them off!" 

"Tch!" Baekhyun clicked his tongue, but take it off anyway, "where is your room?"

"It's the one on the right." Junmyeon said as he took Baekhyun's shoes to the front, and place it down. 

Baekhyun just opened the door of the room, but soon frown. There was nothing much in the room, a bed, a desk with a notebook and a closet. 

"Do you expect me to sleep here?" Baekhyun slammed the door. "My restroom is bigger than your room!"

"Then would your prefer to sleep in the living room?" Junmyeon retorted back. "I'm letting you stay because I feel bad for you. If you complain again, then I WILL kick you out of my house." Junmyeon couldn't stand the younger anymore, and glared sternly at him.

"O... okay, I will stop, alright? So, stop looking at me that way, geez." Baekhyun said. "You have an attitude compare to your look."

"What did you say?" 

"N...nothing, I... I will just take a shower..."

Baekhyun went inside the restroom and closed the door behind. Junmyeon let out a sigh and took off his scarf and a hat. He was about to take off his shirt, but the restroom slightly opened and Baekhyun peeked his head.

"What is it?" Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

"Do you have extra pair of clothing?" Baekhyun asked. "As you can see, my clothes are all wet." Baekhyun pointed at his luggage that was leaning against the front door.

"I will bring you something." Junmyeon went to his room, and came back with a short-sleeve t-shirt, trouser shorts and a boxer. "Here, wear them." Junmyeon gave it to Baekhyun.

"You have a terrible sense of fashion." Baekhyun said as he took the clothers from the older male.

Junmyeon didn't want to deal with him anymore, so he sighed and went inside his room. He grabbed pillow and a blanket and took it to the couch. He quickly changed into a comfortable clothes and started playing with his phone. Not long after, Baekhyun came out from the restroom in Junmyeon's clothing, and a new swet of towel.

"I'm done," Baekhyun said as he dry his blond hair, "you're not going to take a shower?"

"I'll do them in the morning tomorrow." Junmyeon stood up from the couch and walked past him to the restroom.

"What? Isn't it normal for a person to shower in the night, instead of in the morning?" Baekhyun followed him to the restroom.

"It depend on the person." Junmyeon said as he grabbed his toothbrush and a toothpaste. "I prefer to shower in the morning, so that I can be awake for my early morning classes, and I'm able to concentrate better that way." Junmyeon squeezed the toothpaste on the brush, and glanced at Baekhyun. 

"I don't have a toothbrush..." Baekhyun stated.

Junmyeon sighed, but opened the drawer in the bathroom and gave Baekhyun an extra pair of toothbrush. Baekhyun took it from him, and Junmyeon gave the toothpaste to him, and started brushing his teeth. Baekhyun went to his side, and lightly pushed Junmyeon to the side, and the older stumbled.

"Hey, what is your problem?" Junmyeon exclaimed to him.

"I can't see my reflection," Baekhyun said as he fixed his hair with his long fingers. "I really think that I look the best, and y after my shower, don't you agree?"

Junmyeon only gaped at him, but Baekhyun hummed to himself and continued to fix his hair. Junmyeon shook his head in disbelief and went to the bathtub to finish brushing his teeth.

"Your mirror is so small," Baekhyun said. "If you wish too then I can offer you a bigger mirror. Don't be mistaken, I'm not giving it to you, but I can let you borrow them."

Junmyeon shook his head in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter