+ April 2016 +

レモネード [ L E M O N A D E ] || Graphic Portfolio ||

Boo-boop! hey guys so april is over, and although I've been inactive on aff i have found some time to make a few graphics!

The first four are book covers i made for my friends and I communication studies portfolios. The jimin one I made for the 100 themes challenge.

Okay im done yapping now!! xD


 

TITLE OF GRAPHIC: "Maybe Someday"
DATE: April 11, 2016
CHARCTERS: N/A
INSPIRATION: N/A


 

 
TITLE OF GRAPHIC: "From Person to a Tool"
DATE: April 11, 2016
CHARCTERS: N/A
INSPIRATION: N/A


This story is about someone who experienced human trafficking. So I chose a picture where the person's face wasnt clearly seen because I don't believe anyone would want people to know that such a thing had happened to them. For the colouring I just used a psd I download from DA.
My favourite part of this is the title, I felt I did very good with the placement, the size, the fonts I chose, the colours; I just really like it. xD


 
TITLE OF GRAPHIC: "The Abusive Demon"
DATE: April 18, 2016
CHARCTERS: N/A
INSPIRATION: N/A

I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE AND IDK WHYYY? (well i do know why but whatever)
This story is about abuse, mainly drug abuse with a side effect of domestic abuse. So insted of focusing on making a blend with drug abuse I chose to make something showing the overall effect of abuse which was (based on the research she did for her topic) sadness/regret. The eyes are the gateway to the soul so I googled eyes and found this incredible drawing used topaz clean on it a few times added a colouring psd and boom!

I'm in love with the font i used for 'Abusive' it just looks so appealing to me. xD


 

TITLE OF GRAPHIC: "Who Are You Now?"
DATE: April 7, 2016
CHARCTERS: Lee Hi
INSPIRATION: Sleeping With Sirens - Who Are You Now?

This one's mine lol, because I was lazy I used an edited version of my ongoing fanfic "Who Are You Now?" as my story xD.
I was going to use the cover that I planned to request from Axisfling but I my teacher changed the deadline last minute so I had to make one myself. I think its cute, since in this edited version of the story it wasnt as angsty and it focused more on the fact that Hayi was recovering from //mutes audio// xD NO SPOILERS!
(Funfact: On the poster that Jas made she used the same cursive font i did here :D)

 

TITLE OF GRAPHIC: "Fourtune Favours the Bold"
DATE: April 2o, 2016
CHARCTERS: Park Jimin [BTS]
INSPIRATION: My friend's T-shirt XD

I saw the quote on one of my friends t-shirt and started making a vector graphic but i didnt like it so i started over using a jimin png too get an idea of the placement and it all just flowed from there.
It actually took me longer to chose a colouring than making the entire graphic it took me about 45-60mins to make the graphic and 30mins to pick a suitable colouring XD.
Also the angel and tree is a texture from sekaii, jfc I loved it from the first time i saw it and I've never been able to use it in a graphic and keep it. I always ended up removing it but I HAVE FINALLY DONE IT YES! 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | SOGNATORE-XO ARTWORK |2016