The End

Straight as a ruler

Omg... this is it... it's over. This story is finally over. 

Can I just say, I never expected this to have taken three years to complete. At one point I just thought about deleting this and forgetting it ever happened because it had been so long since I had updated it, but I'm so glad I didn't! The final part of ch.38 and the beginning of ch.39 is basically what inspired this whole fic, and for some reason I feel quite emotional at having finally gotten to it! 

Thank you so much to the people who stuck by this for the amount of time that it took to complete this. You honestly deserve a medal or an award for sticking around. Thank you also for the upvotes and especially for the comments! God only knows how often your comments cheered me up, made me laugh, and kept me going to finish this thing! Now, I think I'll take a break from writing to get my personal life on track ('cause student life, am I right?) and to take time to write any new fics that won't take this long to complete. Trust me, I have learnt my lesson! 

And now, before I officially end this fic, I thought I would leave you with this; 

Joonmyun and Yixing: Joonmyun's doing the rounds of- proudly- introducing Yixing as his boyfriend to his friends and co-workers. In a couple of days time, he's going to officially introduce Yixing to his brother. Yixing's nervous, but Joonmyun's excitement is contagious. Joonmyun isn't speaking to his parents at the moment, but he's too happy and too in love to care right now. Next month, they're going to China so that Yixing can introduce Joonmyun to his family and friends. He's already planned so many double dates with Luhan and Yifan and is also a not so great support at Joonmyun's very bad attempts at trying to master basic Mandarin. 

"It's the effort that counts Joonmyun. Not everybody can manage to call someone's mum a horse so innocently as you do." 

Kyungsoo and Jongin: Kyungsoo's making steady progres with Jongin's dogs, going as far as staying over Jongin's for the night! The times that he can't spend too much around the dogs, he makes up to Jongin by baking him his favourite cakes. A few of Jongin's clothes have started to become tighter, and Jongin's worried he's put on too much weight (not that he may have accidentally shrunken them in the wash). Kyungsoo's beginning to grow suspicious of all of the gym flyers he keeps finding around the apartment. 

Sehun and Jongdae: For the moment, they're stil having to keep their relationship a secret. Sehun's only told a couple of his closest friends who he's made them swear on their lives that they won't tell anybody. Jongdae's only told Joonmyun. In a couple of weeks, Sehun will graduate from school, and Jongdae's planning on doing something for just the two of them before he goes to university. He's already planning what they can do for when Sehun finally turns nineteen. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol: People wonder if these two really are working adult men. After a pillow fight that somehow resulted in Baekhyun badly spraining his ankle as he fell off the bed, Chanyeol let him rest it across his legs with an ice pack fashioned out of frozen peas whilst they waited to see a doctor... they're perfect for each other. 

Luhan and Yifan: Luhan's surprised to find that Yifan has booked them a surprise holiday. It's only a four day trip to Shanghai, but Luhan is happy that Yifan is finally taking some time off of work for some quality time together. Yifan's pretty proud that he hasn't slipped up and revealed his true intentions, checking daily to see if Luhan hasn't accidentally discovered a certain box with a certain ring hidden inside of it. 

Minseok and Tao: Yixing couldn't stand Tao whining about how he hated being single still anymore. He also felt bad for Minseok and decided to introduce them to each other when Yixing practically dragged Tao out of his shop and into Minseok's coffee shop What happened next? Well, neither were ones to kiss and tell... 

Until the next fic everybody!!