Pandora's box

Paper Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nostalgia occur when we feel depressed and incapable ... I feel these kind of feeling towards a pretty boy who I am hesitating in his recognition .

"Prometheus" stole fire and gave it to us humans . That's why "Zeus" wanted to punish him , and for that he gave a box to "Pandora" who was the wife of Prometheus . he told Pandora that she should gave it to humans and want them to do not open the box . but in the end it was no one other than Pandora who opened the box . because of curiosity ? I don't think so ... maybe she wanted to just end something , but what ? box was full of misery, misfortune, sorrow that encompass her life And only one thing remained in that dark and lone box . do we humans each have a box that we've opened it out of curiosity and sorrow embrace our lives ? maybe in my box there is something else other than just hope ... something else instead of HOPE !

Days just passed since Luhan started to work at Blue Pandora , on that time he learned many things, like how to make files for patients and make some changes on them . on times for meals he spend time with Baekhyun , they usually talked about interesting things . for example why the name of hospital was Pandora ?

Baekhyun : Pandora is the name of a Greek goddess, the first woman in the world according to them .

_ did you ever heard of Pandora Box ?

Baekhyun : I heard a lot , my life is just like that , full of misfortune and sorrow .

_ but there is something that still remains in that box !

They both answered at the same time : HOPE

Baekhyun : hope will be the only thing that reminds there to be human consolation.

Luhan was happy ! he could understand Baekhyun with all his might ... he didn't know if he is a good psychiatrist or he just has a special bond with Baekhyun . but it helped him to learn more about life and recognize little sparking things that he couldn't notice before . he also noticed Baekhyuns love for drawing and he was a  professional . Baekhyun promised him that SOMEDAY he'll show all his drawings to Luhan . Baekhyun was also addicted to fantasy books , like "Alice In Wonderland" , Luhan plead  him to talk about Wonderland someday too .

Luhan checked the time 7:30 pm . half an hour ago Luhans work time was over , but still he was working on new patients file . DO KyungSoo , 24 years old . his problem was that he couldn't show his emotions . not sadness nor happiness . and all emotions accumulated then boom he kind of had an overdose .  according to his mother, while watching TV he had a seizure. Sehun believed it was because of all emotion accumulate , he said he should become close to KyungSoo and help him to learn how to explode feelings and emotion. but these days Sehun was over busy with Yixing , he really didn't know how to take control of this patient he had even asked Yifan for his help . but even that theory has not been able to help Sehun .

Sehun : oh Luhan ! still here ?

_ I just finished KyungSoo's file

Sehun : oh then could you put this file on completed documents ?

_ completed ? you just healed one patient fully ?

Sehun : yes ~ he is ready to go back to his home . Kim shin , before you ask, his problem was that he were hitting and damaging his family members , he was a warrior long times ago . all because of the impact of war scenes ...

yesterday he kneeled before his wife and plead for her to forgive him , and thanked that she didn't left him alone . his daughter still scared of her father but she was also happy , it would take time for them to be a real dad and daughter again .

_ wow that's cool , congratulations MR OH !

Sehun : Don't be so formal, your work time is over. Sehun can do, so let's take the case .

_ Yes Mr. .. no I mean Sehun , oh before that , do you know patient whose name is Baekhyun ?

Sehun : hmm it sounds familiar , I think I saw him before ?  why ?

_ do you know what his problem is ?

Sehun : no , I even don't know who is his supervisor .

_ ohkeyyy ~

Sehun : uh Luhan ! at depot of cases, there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter