The Garden of Eden

Paper Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd August 2013 on Monday morning

A new day for Luhan which the sun is shining proudly & It's easy to see the sky is blue, there is no sign of white and round round clouds. unlike other people, Luhan prefers to wake and open his eyes to the gray sky in the morning when you can still smell dust and rain. on that days he loves to take photos of the little water diamonds on the leafs. but it's no rainy day on August. 
after taking a bath and dressed in nice clothes and specially checking the address for the 8th time he was finally ready to go. the hospital was so far away from where Luhan leave . so Dr. Oh decided to let Luhan stay at Blue Pandora for the while he work there. after one hour riding he reached the hospital. 

At "Blue Pandora"

information: can I help you sir?

_ ah yeah, good morning. I'm Lu Han. I'm supposed to work here as Dr.Oh 's assistant instead of Kim Minseok.

information: Yes Mr.Lu . just a moment ! ... hello ...yes he just arrived. alright I'll inform him. 
Mr.Lu , you can stay in waiting room , Dr will be here in a minute 

_ oh ok , thank you 

And with that he took a seat there . 

 

 

 

stranger: hey hey you are here to see me right? _ ah!!! Mr Oh??? but he didn't look like a doctor at all. he was in all blue clothes and he didn't seem normal. stranger: I knew that you will come for me, how is Rebecca?  tell me please, I was so worried but everything will be ok, I'll fix it. do you trust me?! _uh I ... yes yes Rebecca is fine and defiantly I trust you.

 

just with one look he could tell that this man was one the patients.

 

Sehun: Mike !!!! what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be in your room and wait for that lady to give your medicines ? stranger: but look doctor... my son...my son is here . Sehun: yeah I can see , I'm not blind . you go first and I'm gonna introduce your son to your friends. the stranger smiled like an idiot and with help of one of the nurses he left that place. Sehun: if there was someone else he would probably got nervous and answer the way to broke that man but I think Minseok choose the right person. _ Dr.Oh , right? Sehun: yes I am . Luhan didn't expect to see a young and handsome boy. he was so impressed. Sehun: Kim Jongdae , 23 years old, theater actor and he doesn't have any child or wife. his only problem is over thinking about fantasy books and classic movies . it was last year when in the middle of a musical he lose his control and the act over took his mind and suddenly he started to think that maybe his mother was really dead . and to say in short, he can't make a wall between his real personality and his roles. so that's why he is here now but treatment process is well advanced. _ it must be difficult to think that you are another person when you are not Sehun: and that's true but you will face  worse than this here ( he chuckled ) Luhan I want to know that if you are really ready because the things that you are going to see here might be painful and I think you already know that .

_I exactly know what I throw myself into , so let's say that's why I am here . because I believe myself.

sehun : right , just wanted to make sure , the way you treat jongdea I can say you got something in your obi.

_ actually I had been studding Psychology plus I really loved everything about it but yeah some personal problems came to happen and I couldn't continue

sehun : alright , good to know that , want me to show you around ?

luhan was walking behind sehun , while looking around and at the same time listening to mr oh's theories.

sehun : overworking and problems , head injury , hereditary disorders , violence , imaginary lovers and friends ,  overdose , extreme laziness , living in fantasies , too much religious intolerance , dangerous habits , ill children , depression , selfishness , drinking too much alcohol , dependency to people or things , multi-polarization  , child abuse , mental retardation and all are the most reasons why this patients are here . sometimes we should tie them up to limit their movements so they can't attack or bite others , long long time ago I mean years they use Rhodium on patients

_ rhodium ?? but that's just too dangerous

sehun : exactly , thats why we do not allow it , here we have television , heating appliances  for our patients also we have ambulance and great doctors for emergency come ups . most of the time life of patients are always the same , they wake up , and walk around this paling garden or hospital corridors , they meet and talk to others and do weird things , take their meds and sleep . some of them even can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter