Nostalgia

Paper Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan bid goodbye to his mother immediately and left his house , he put his baggage on back seat of the taxi . he was so excited and curious at the same time , he wanted to see all patients and feel their pains closely ,to help them in the healing process . and besides he was thrilled to meet with Baekhyun again and talk to him , think about his words . it seemed like he could answer to all of his questions. 

he closed his eyes and thought about baekhyun , his eyes ,lips ,nose , his voice and every little detail about him . everything was like Dejavoo1 ... dejavoo ! he noticed just right then , his meeting with baekhyun seemed like a dejavoo , like he knows what's going to happen next but he can't remember ! then he just think maybe he should ask baekhyun about it .

 

At Blue Pandora

after arriving and reaching for more information about the rules of hospital, he went to his own room and set his stuff down . he changed his clothes and checked the time 6:10 .still too early because MR oh starts his work at 7 am , so it was a chance for him to see baekhyun. when he was walking in corridors , suddenly he stopped because of a loud shout of someone . he turned his head to the source of the voice, it was kai and he was trying to attack other patients and nurses .

a nurse : what are you looking at ? hurry , help us to keep him still

_ oh uh I... I'm coming

he hold Kai's shoulders but kai was angry and strong it was difficult to hold him , then he saw a very tall man with a white uniform who was coming towards them .

Kris : symptoms

nurse : panic, irritability, symptoms such as insomnia, sweating and a feeling of heaviness in the chest.

Kris : tie him up to bed and Inject him Buspirone

with the help of Kris and Luhan  they tied up Kai on his bed and one of the nurses inject buspirone . after seeing that kai calmed down, Luhan and Kris left the room .

Kris saw Luhan's neck card

Kris : LU HAN . so Mr.Lu I heard about you from Dr. Oh , it seems you have enough experience to replace Minseok . do you know why did we inject buspirone ?

_ yes sir , this drug is used to treat anxiety , it gives the patient feel calm and less anxious , the drug works by affecting the neurotransmitters in their brain .

Kris : have you studied psychology ?

_ yes I used to study this major

Kris : personality psychology or health?

_ Psychopathology, but because of some personal problems I couldn't continue.

Kris : hmm I see , I'm Wu Yi Fan, nice to meet you Luhan

_ same here MR WU

kris smiled and walked away .

Luhan went to the third floor where patients were lining for breakfast just like school kids , he looked around there were many patients, but in the corner just next to the big window there was baekhyun sitting all alone by himself , he were looking outside and the shining lights of sun were welcoming his beautiful face .

_ missing the garden of Eden already ?

Baekhyun : Good morning to you too Lemaire, I don't miss worthless things .

_ oh really! but I thought you like the garden

Baekhyun : but for you yes

_huh ?

Baekhyun: I said I missed you

he didn't took his glance away from the window while talking to Luhan , Luhan sat across to him

_ for me ?! oh wait a second by the way why do you call me Monsieur Lemaire?

Baekhyun : it suits you , like rappers , isn't it?

_ rappers ?! it sounds so familiar I think I heard that before ?  uh anyway ... did you eat already ?

Baekhyun : yes along with drugs if you are curious

_ no actually I'm curious about...

Baekhyun : that why I'm here ?

Luhan wanted to know that too but somehow he felt he was not ready yet to know why exactly Baekhyun was there

_ no uh no actually I wanted to ask something lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter