Please let me have her..

Just This Once (She's Gone)

 

Seunghyun had limped into his house. Bom had left, but not before preparing several meals stocked into the refrigerator.

Just heat them up, you lazy . You barely have any food here. P/S: I didn’t tell her anything untrue. She’s sleeping. He read off the note left on the kitchen counter.

Chuckling, he retrieved a cold bottle of water from the refrigerator before sighing. Unscrewing the bottle, he made his way to the bedroom, only to find Dara already wide awake.

She was looking outside the window before she spun around and looked at him. Bom did pretty well. Seunghyun smiled as he took in the view of this girl wearing his hoodie and sweatpants.

They were too big for her, the sleeves rolled up to almost half its length.  Her cuts were bandaged, her face and hair clean, rid of any blood. Her hair was tied into a loose knot, leaving a few strands to frame her slender face.

Her eyes were confused as she opened slowly. “Oppa..?” she whispered softly.

Lup-dup. Seunghyun felt his breath being taken away as his heartbeats quickened. What is this feeling in him? He looked at her as she fiddled with her fingers, standing in the sunlight, her face still scrunched up in confusion.

She looks.. cute.

Fck, TOP. What did you just thought?! He mentally slapped himself. He had felt a jolt of electricity as she called him..

Oppa.. When was the last time someone called me that? It felt as if it’s just... right. 

Choi Seunghyun is no fool, he had fell in love once but this feeling is so much more stronger that his previous love. Is this.. love?  But she’s not mine.

“Oppa,” she called out again. She moved closer to him as he backed away as fluidly as he could with his bad leg. She sensed his discomfort and stopped advancing.

“Oppa, you’re hurt. Let me fix you up.” She walked slowly to the kit Bom had left behind.  Bom knew Seunghyun would be hurt.  Dara’s body was still aching, but she felt more concern towards the guy in front of her.

He remained quiet as she removed his blazer for him, pulling him to the bed so he would sit. Gently, she unclasped his fist wrapped tightly around the water bottle. His eyes followed her every movement as he felt breathless.

Oh God, I’m in love. He could not deny it any further. As ridiculous as it seems, he just fell in love with a woman he’d save just the night before.

She ed his shirt before turning him around and laying him on the bed. Her instinct was right, he was hurt at the back. She didn’t know how she knew it but she felt as if she had been doing this for so many times.

Oppa, why don’t you drop out from the gang?” the words slipped through before she even realized it. Sandara! What is happening?

Seunghyun’s jaw dropped. He craned his neck for a better view of her as he stared, surprised. How the fck does she know I’m in a gang?!

She regained her posture as her eyes begin b with tears seeing his wounds. She felt her heart tear upon seeing him hurt. This love for him is real. She could feel it. THIS is the guy I love. She started cleaning the wounds, her fingertips some of the bruises.

Seunghyun’s jaw dropped even more as he sees her cry. His heart felt like it had been crushed and ripped apart. “D-Don’t cry…” he stammered as he sat up and reached out for her face, it. WHAT THE FCK?! SINCE WHEN DO I STAMMER LIKE A FCKING NERD?! His eyes went big as he realized what he just did.

Dara didn’t know what overtook her but she launched herself into his arms, hugging him and bawling her eyes out.  There it is again, the fear in her heart. But who was she afraid of? Or fearing for?

She felt safe in his arms as he wrapped his arms around her gingerly, afraid to apply any pressure on her hurt body.

But it feels so right. This. Seunghyun sighed as she laid her head into the crook of his neck. This feels so right.

He her hair gently as he shushed her. “Don’t cry… I hate to see you cry…”

Dara tried to stop her tears before she giggled softly, “Oppa, I can’t stop… Hehehe…”, the tears still cascading down her face.

Seunghyun smiled radiantly as he wiped her tears away with his thumbs, cupping her face. Dara felt her breath being taken away when he smiled at her that way. Tears continued to fall as she buried her face into his chest and continued hugging him.

You must be really important to me if I only remember you..

Seunghyun couldn’t help himself. He knows this is wrong, that he is taking advantage of her love towards another man. But.. I love her. And she thinks she loves me. Oh god, I’m messed up.

He felt guilty for this, but he can’t help being selfish.

 Just this once, God, I beg of you. Please let me have her. 

 


*phew* So what do u think? :)

@Shendron : Hehe, I'm sorry your mind is still befuzzled. :)

@dada0926 : Whoa! Your comment's so sweet! Awww *hugs* thank you for supporting ^^

And to all of you silent readers. Thank you for supporting my story!!