Chapter 5

The Tale of Two Lovebirds

For the next few weeks, jhope hadn't spoken to v at all. in fact, he had been trying to avoid him. he had planned out how he wanted everything to work. he would leave a note in v's dorm go back to his dorm and carry out the rest of his plan. But v ruined it all.

'dear v', the note said,' i have to inform you on some very bad news. i have been bullied to bully you again but each time it gets worse. this morning i was commanded to beat you up. i can't carry on living like this. so i'm not. goodbye v. i will miss you very much. jhope.' "holy shi-" v raced out of his dorm without even putting the note down or closing the door. he ran to jhope's dorm and opened the door. and there jhope stood. standing on a chair with a belt tied around his neckand the other end tie to the light bulb's coil (/wire. you know what i mean). he turned around as best he could  to see v's mortified face and tears running down both his cheeks, just stood there frozen with his hand still on the doorknob. "v i, u-um, v i-i-i'm so-orry v." jhope started sobbing. "take that belt off your neck right now."growled v , miserably. "i-i-i can't it's too tight." "NO!! NO YOU IDIOT. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I LOVE YOU"yelled v. he fell to his knees with his head in his hands andhis shoulders hunched. he was wailing now. all jhope could do was stare at him with embarrassment. he tried his proper best to untie the know in the belt. but as he did , the cair he was stood on started to wobble. it wobbled a bit more. it was leaning back balancing on two legs. v was still crying on the floor. "V!" was all jhope could say beofre the chair toppled over. v looked up immediatley with eyes wide open like a deer caught in the headlights. "no,-" the rest of it happened in almost slow motion. v ran to jhope andwas trying to hold his feet up so the belt wasn't going to pull on his neck. v yelled for help and a few students who were walking passed saw the situation and ran down the hallways to get help. jhope was still trying to untie the knot in the belt. the person who bullied jhope the walked in on the scene. "ohhh so this is your little boyfriend, is it?" he said pushing v away from jhope and into a wall. "you can't complete one, simple task can you jhope?" he said again. "in that case i'll have to do it myself." he cracked both his knuckles, and his neck and walked towards v with a smug smile on his face. " okay, v  i'm logan let me introduce you to my fists" and he did. in the face.

"OH MY GOD" screamed the school nurse. jhope was now unconscious hanging from the belt. his face burning red. the ambulance had arrived and the fire rescue. the deen of the university rushed in in her high heels, tight skirt and small jacket. "you!" she said to logan. "get the hell out of my school right this very minute. you're expelled for such horrible, physical abuse and bullying and- . i don't think everyone needs to know your dirty secrets now do they"and she pushed his back towards the door of jhope's dorm. v was lying on his front coughing up blood. and next to him was the note he found earlier.