Chapter 4

The Tale of Two Lovebirds

a bunch of people were crowding round in a circleoutside the bottom of the building. v opened his window and looked down. something was lying  on the floor. there were paremedics and an ambulance just parking next to the crowd. v  put on his glasses and rushed downstairs still in his pyjamas. by the time he got to the crowd, he heard the paramedic say to the headteacher, "he'll be fine but you got lucky this time." when v was finally standing with the rest of them, he saw jhope lying on the floor with his head in his hands. when jhope lifted his head his face went blank when he noticed v. v helped him up and took him back to his room to freshen and clean up.

after jhope had finished puking all over v's toilet, v helped gave him a new pair of jeans and a tee shirt to borrow."thanks v, you know i've been a real jerk lately and i just wanted to say i'm really sorry" v reamined silent while he poured out his cereal into a bowl.still silence."v, are you gonna forgive me or...?" v turned around to face v ont he other side of his tiny kitchen. his eyes were puffy and red. he had been crying the whole time jhope was in the shower. jhope walked towards v but v put out his hand in front  of him to say stop."jhope, how can i forgive you when you have been such a real jerk. you bully me every goddamn minute but all of a sudden you want to makeout with me, what the actual freakin' hell jhope."v shouted. jhope was shaking now. "v, you're a great guy."he started slowly,"but i would never bully you in a gazillion years. have you ever heard of a bully chain? well it's were someone bullies someone else into bullying another person and-" "yeah i know what it is"quietly interuppted v. "and so yeah..". the two just stared at each other for a long time. then jhope put his hands around v's neck and v did the same to jhope. they pressed their lips against each other's, still nervous of what to do next. then jhope took the lead and they kissed. it wasn't just any kiss. it was the type that you still buzz about even when you think about it after. v didn't pull away even when they heard someone knocking at the door.

the knocking began again but soon turned into rapping on he door. v then pulled away but kept his hands on jhope's cheeks, warm and blushing. at that point jhope said, "you should really get the door" "v began to laugh as he walked to the door. he opened it and it was the head mistress come to see if jhope was alright. apperently he had a nasty fall in the night and it could've been fatal. the principal rushed into v's dorm and when she saw jhope, she dashed across to him and aske him how he was over and over again but using different words.

v wandered over to the small balcony outside and spread out his arms whilst taking in a big deep breath of fresh air. 'so this is what it feels like to be free.' he thought.