Chapter 6

The Tale of Two Lovebirds

v went to visit jhope in hospital. when he got there, he asked the lady at reception where jhope was. she replied,"oh. um........i'm really sorry to tell you but- are you a family member?"she began. "no." v replied. "okay well you can't see him because..... he passed away yesterday." v stood there open-mouthed for twenty seconds, then he turned out of the hospital, went back to his car in the parking lot and just sat there crying. and crying. and crying. and crying. what v did not realise was that the lady he spoke to at reception misheard him for 'Joseph' when he said 'Hoseok' 

he then calmed down enough to be in a fit state to drive home. once he got back to the university, he ran to the kitchen he shared with all the other people on the same floor as him, grabbed a knife from one of the drawers and ran up to his dorm. when he got in, v locked his door. he then sat on his bed with the knife in his left hand. v pulled up his right sleeve and held his arm out. with the knife in his left hand, he pointed the tip of the knnife on to his skin until it cut through his flesh and dragged the knife to the lleft making a massive, horizontal cut in the middle of his right arm. he wailed in pain and dropped the knife. he crawled onto the floor, shaking and picked up the knife again. "for jhope" and he cut the rest of his arm until he became unconcious. the knife made a clang as it hit the floor.

it took almost five days for anyone to realise v was locked in his room, pretty much dying! jhope came home from the hospital and knocked on v's door. he waited. no response. he knocked again. no response. he sarted shouting," v you're worrying me. i need to see you. i miss you. v please open up." jhope started sobbing with his head against the door. he started banging his fist on the door. " V you motherf***in' idiot. OPEN UP!".

"jhope?" jhope turned around to see his roommate with a face expression like he had seen a ghost. "jhope, is that really you? please tell me it is you" said tyler taking steps towards jhope. jhope was getting kinda freaked. "yeah, of course it's me who else would it be." he said. "well i- i thought you- you were um dead." "well obvisiously not".tyler stuttered,"but- but the deen said that you- she said that v said that you were- dead." jhope just stared at him and tyler stared back. soon jhope came to his senses and asked him to get help because he thought v might be in trouble. tyler panicked, "well what am i supposed to do?" "never mind" sighed jhope pushing him out the way. hoseok ran down the corridor looking for help. he couldn't find anybody so he just ran to Woodwork and grabbed a hammer, running all the way back. then once he returned with all his might he bust the door down and ran inside only to see v's cold, pale body covered in dried blood. not breathing. not consious. not alive.